CHAPTER 16: "DEATH GLARES"

AHSAAN - POINT OF VIEW:

"What have happened to her?, Why is she behaving so normal?", I asked Ali and he shook his head, "I really don't know what she is up to".

"When, I woke up in the morning, I could smell the delicious pancakes and then, I stood in front of her who was making breakfast with the expression like nothing have happened" He told me and, I looked at the wonderful sight in front of me.

"As much as, I have got to know her then her mind is always working", I told Ali and he nodded in agreement, "I, agree you are right" he said and we went back in.

"By the way where is she right now?" Ali asked and, I shrugged.

"Maybe in her room", I said and he nodded and went to his room.

I was going upstairs to my room when, I bumped into a small figure.

"Oucchhh" she said holding her forehead.

"I am sorry, I didn't saw you", I apologized to her and she looked at me with her hazel brown eyes.

"It's okay no problem" she said and then walked past me to her room while, I just stood there. There is definitely something going in her mind!.

I went to my room and called Sahil to get a status about the secret mission. He told me that Naira said that she had to go to a business meeting with Waheed in Los Angeles and, I told him to give her a chip so we can trace her if there would be any sort of need to it.

You never know when it can be useful. It's just the way, I put a chip in Alisha's locket because she always have something in mind and if she tries to escape then we can trace her.

If, I get to know that Waheed Singh is related to him then, I promise, I will not spare him.

Sahir, I know how low you can get when it comes to hatred but, I never thought that you will join others just to get revenge.

Sahir if you have gotten or is trying to involve yourself in a matter you don't have anything to do with them, I promise, I won't spare you.

ALISHA KHAN - POINT OF VIEW:

I went to my room after bumping into Ahsaan, I can feel it he is suspicious about me but what can, I do?, I want to get out off here and live a life without trouble.

And that's just possible when, I will come out from here so, I can go away from their lives. From everyone and every tension.

Normally a coward runs from situation but, I am not a coward, I just don't want to live a life where, I have a fake identity, I want to be myself the daughter of Saeed Khan and Zainab Khan but no it seems like they don't want it like that.

I am just waiting for it to be night then, I can escape from here. Just act normal Alisha, because if Ahsaan or Ali get anything of what is going on in your mind then you won't get any chance to escape.

I sat on the bed and thought about how dumb, I was, I told them almost everything, every feeling, I had in my heart but what did they do?. Cheated on me, lied to me and broke my trust towards them which they just gained in such a short time.

I will never be able to trust anyone so easily again because trust is like a glass when it break it can never be the same again.

I was in my thought when BKC came in and said "Ma'am the dinner is ready", I nodded and told him that, I am coming.

Now did you understand why everyone was behaving very sweet with me. But why did mom and dad hired those men. I hate them now.

I pushed my thoughts aside and walked down to the dining table and sat down and ate the Sheer Korma, Tikka Chicken and Rice they had ordered.