CHAPTER 25: "YOU ARE CROSSING YOUR LIMITS"

ALI - POINT OF VIEW:

We reached the location where Aliha's phone was traced. We got off the car and ran towards the bridge where the man told us it was.

Aliha!

Ahsaan and, I ran towards the bridge but when we reached there was no one to be seen.

I looked around to see if her phone was anywhere but nothing.

"ALIHA", I shouted but no response.

"ALIHA", I shouted again but no response.

We were looking everywhere but no Aliha nor her phone. "Ali, I think her phone fell in the water and that's why her phone is switched off" He said and, I nodded.

"Ahsaan, I want her to be safe", I said in a worried tone and he came to me and gave me a consoling hug.

"Don't worry she will be save" He said and then we was going from there when my eyes caught the sight of a bracelet.

"Wait", I said and ran towards the bracelet.

It's her's, I know it!

I reached the place when it was on the floor. I picked up the bracelet and, I recognized it. It was the one, I bought for her.

"Ahsaan", I called him out and in no time he was behind me.

"Ahsaan, this is Aliha's", I told him and he looked at it.

"Who could have done this with her she is innocent", I told him and he was in deep thought before saying anything.

"Ali the guards that have been assigned to be with her. We need to go and look in her house maybe we can find any clue." He said and, I nodded.

"Let's go", I said and we ran towards the car and drove off to her house.

I heard her voice after so many years and now she isn't here she isn't save.

We reached her house and, I looked at it regionalizing some moments and a tear fell out of my eyes.

I wiped it away and then we went in silently to be sure that there wasn't any type of danger inside.

WAHEED SINGH - POINT OF VIEW:

Aliya Abbas, I told you not to do the mistake of slapping me and you are going to pay for it, I promise you that.

I took out my phone and then dialled the number of the person, I need.

"Hello", I said and then got a reply "Yes, Sir" He said and, I smiled an evil smile thinking about what she is going to go through.

"Hariz, I have a work for you", I told him and he said "Yes Sir" And then, I told him every detail of what, I want.

"Yes Sir but, I you sure you want to do this?" He asked me and, I chuckled.

"Hariz don't worry, I know what, I am doing you just do as, I say", I told him and he replied with a "Sure" And then, I cut the phone.

Get ready to this new journey of yours Aliya Abbas!

I looked at my watch and there were still four and a half hour for the landing.

I stood up from the couch and walked towards the bedroom to find Aliya still sleeping.

Just some more peaceful sleep hours and then it's over Aliya and, I promise that!

I looked at her for some moments and then smiled evilly when, I remembered the punishment of hers for slapping me.