CHAPTER 66: "SHE WILL ALWAYS BE HERE AND WITH US"

AHSAAN - POINT OF VIEW:

"Ahsaan I can see it in her eyes, she trust you and except that you don't break down this trust she have upon you" Aariz said though the phone.

If she really trusts me then she will have done everything I said before this happened, however she always decided to do all the other things than what I asked for.

"You are mistaking her. Don't fall for her innocence because she is really spoiled." I told him before halting the car in the parking lot of the private hospital of mine.

"Don't you think that you are too harsh in judging her?" He asked me and I took a deep breathe.

"I am not and I know what I am saying" I reasoned.

"Now you know what you have to do with her this whole week until I won't be back. I have to clear everything out and find out what really happened to Naira and how to get Aliha out safely." I told him.

"I hope you will success" He said making me smile.

"Aariz you know that I will success. Riz, remember that you only have one week to complete your task with her, because when I will be back I want you to show me what you have done this whole week. I want the results." I cleared it for him once again.

"I will do what I am good at and you will be proud of the results as always." He told me with confidence which is what I like about him.

"I have reached the hospital, bye" I told him and disconnected when he bid his bye.

I walked inside the penthouse which is designed to be a hospital from the inside.

Walking inside I found Sahil standing in front of me so I walked up to him and gave him a hug to make him feel better.

"She will be alright, hmm" I told him and he nodded.

I and Sahil walked towards the operation theatre where Ali was sitting on the floor leaning against the wall while being in his own world, deep in thoughts.

I walked towards him and bent down in front of him and placed my hand on his shoulder.

"Ali" I called him out but no response.

"Ali?" I called him out again, however I shook him this time.

He slowly came back to sense and realized that I was here, "A.B?" He said and I nodded.

At that moment he pulled himself into me and cried his heart out making my emotions wake up while a tear rolled down my own cheeks.

He was crying his heart out while holding me near him as hard as he could. Afraid of losing me if he would let go.

"I want her back" He cried.

"She is my angel, my little d- doll" He cried, and I let him.

"I love her so much" He said.

"I will make everyone suffer who hurts her" He let out his anger.

"I won't let him go, once I find out who he is." He told me about his intentions.

"Ali, humari princess bahut strong hai. Woh itni ziddi hai ke woh kahi nahi jane wali. Woh jahi par hogi aur hamere sath hogi, hamesha." I told him.

("Ali, our princess is really very strong. She is really stubborn that she won't go anywhere. She will always be here and with us." I told him).

"Promise me that she will be alright." He made me promise and I nodded "She is strong and she will be alright, there isn't any doubt about that." I consoled him.

"Now wipe your tears because we have other things to do. When Naira wakes up Aliha have to be here with her best friend." I told him and he looked at me and then nodded.

"You are right" He said and stood up and wiped away his tears.

"Are you ready for this?" I asked him and he looked towards the operation theatre's door before looking back at me and giving me a nod.

"Sahil, Rehaan" I called them out and they appeared in front of us.

"Now this is the time where Waheed would try to find Naira as in Aliya. He will search every hospital to reach her and you both have to reach every hospital in this country and make sure to remember them about the hospital's policy. They may not give any kind of any information about the patience to anyone. As much as I know him I have learned that he will use everything in his power to get Aliya one way or another, however Aliya should not be in any hospitals register. He should never find Aliya again until we want it." I explained them and they knew what they had to do, now they were sent off with their team.

"A.B" I heard Ali calling me and I turned towards him.

"I have thought about the information you gave me and I have got a plan to save Aliha." He said and I nodded.

"While our men will distract Waheed from Aliha we will use Ibrahim to get Aliha. He is dumb enough to fall in our traps, as he always does." He said making me laugh.

"You are right."

"I spoke with Zubair, and he told me how the situation is there and I want her out as fast as possible because that idiot would never get to marry Aliha, I will never let that happen." He said while being in deep thoughts.

Thinking about what he said only made my mind cross one word.

I sensed something about this being a good idea however it at the other hand won't be the best cooperation. When I was thinking I automatically looked towards Ali and our eyes met. We exchanged looks and he is definitely thinking about the same word.

"The Nawaz's"

"The Nawaz's"

We said this one word in unison while looking at each other before nodding.

"This is going to be a task in itself" Ali whispered "But we have to do this for Naira's sake and they, and they have to do it for Aliha's sake." He continued.

Vote 👍

Comment 💬

Share 👥