CHAPTER 13: "I HATE YOU"

ALISHA KHAN - POINT OF VIEW:

I don't understand anything. Why is this happening and what is the reason. No, not reason but reasons?.

My parents who, I have loved wholehearted they were the one who lied to me.

When, I was little they told me that my sister died because of an animal because of the lizard, I was always scared of that and that's why, I get even more scared when, I see them.

They hire men to kidnap me and the reason is to keep me safe from whom a man, I thought they wanted me to get married to.

This is unbelievable.

"Your sister got killed" his voice is still running in my mind.

She got killed but why and who would kill such an innocent girl while she seven was years old.

When, I ask them they looked at each other and then down on the floor they don't even bother to tell me WHY?

I looked from my mom to dad and then back again.

I felt tears running down again as it hurt that my parents are hiding things from me.

And it hurts even more when it's related to someone you were very fond of.

I am damn sure that Mr. Ahsaan knows everything.

I looked at him and then stood up and stood right in front of him.

He looked at Ali and then back at me again. He was going to say something when, I raised my hand and slapped him right across the face.

Yes, I slapped him he deserves it.

"You ... people are ... li ... Liars", I screamt to them and felt my heart heave.

"I will NEVER be a part of THIS bullshit of yours, remember that", I said and started to walk towards my room.

Before going to my room, I turned around and said.

"I HATE YOU", and then, I inhaled some oxygen "I will never be able to trust to people again, you hurted me, you people lied to me and, I will always hate you for that", I said and then walked in and slammed the door behind me.

I locked the door and pinned myself to the door while sliding down from it to the floor.

Tears rolled down my eyes as, I felt broken, betrayed and hurt.

"Alisha, please open the door", I heard mom on the other side off the door.

"Alisha my child please open" she said again.

Soon, I heard footsteps and then, I heard mom and dad voice.

"Alisha dea-" they were going to say when, I cut them.

"Don't", I screamed.

"Go, I don't want you here anymore just leave me ... ALONE", I said crying in silence.

Mom, dad, I want you, I want to be in you embrace but you broke my trust.

"We want to be with you Alisha" mom said and, I answered "No, you don't you are lying or else you wouldn't have come up with such a disgusting condition. You never wanted me to be with you, you are lying everyone are liars", I screamed and cried.

"Saeed, my daughter ha ... hates me", I heard mom sobbing but, I was too hurt to bother.

"Zainab, let's go she need some time alone to be herself again, she is hurt ... huhn!", I heard dad consoling mom.