CHAPTER 26: "I HAVE A GOOD NEWS"

NAIRA AHMED - POINT OF VIEW:

I was now sitting in the car with him. He would drop me to the office and then, I can take home and freshen up and then come back to work.

I was thinking about all the things which happened in Los Angeles.

First we reached there and then he behaves abnormally and now again, I can't understand him. He is a mystery.

I can't even fight back when, I want because now he do things which makes me want to kill him but, I have to keep quiet so it won't get out of my hands.

I have been working with him for like four days now and what my actual work was it's was the one, I couldn't find anything about.

I am confused. What if, I think that he isn't working secretly with Sahir and then it cames out that he is working with him.

I am confused, I don't know what to do. He is making it hard for me and all the things he do makes me hate him and, I don't even want to be with him or should, I say work with him.

But if it wasn't for my two lovely brothers sake then, I wouldn't have done it.

I feel like, I am not going with their expectations or if, I should be even more correct then, I don't think, I am worth working for this because, I didn't find out anything.

I was looking out of the window but now chose to lean back in the seat and closed my eyes.

Naira Ahmed you can't lose your hope like this that's not what your brothers told you to or teached you.

You have to fight till you reached your climax and that's what you are going to do.

Just never lose hope!

I opened my eyes as, I got back my confidence. I promise you Mr. Waheed Singh, I will in about this week get out all the informations, I need and then it's bye, bye with you!.

There was silent in the car and, I didn't speak anything nor did he!

Soon we reached the office and, I got out off the car and then asked the guard to get my luggage while, I went to my car.

I was walking towards my car but stopped when, I remembered his words.

"Let me tell you what crossing limit means"

"You will get punished for slapping me".

I gulped down the lump in my throat and then turned to look back and found him walking inside the office.

I can smell something is fishy because normally he comes to me and then say something which makes me shocked and the leaves.

Something is definitely wrong or there is something going or working inside his mind.

I pushed away the thought and then walked to my car and soon the guard came with my luggage and a file.

He put the trolley in my trunk and then came towards me and handed me a file.

"Here Ma'am this is for you" He said and, I took the file while asking "Who gave you it?".

"Sir asked me to give it to you and you have to read it and then come to the office later" He informed me and, I just nodded and he walked away.

What may this file be about?, I will read it when, I reach home!

I sat in the car and drove off to home.

ALIHA - POINT OF VIEW:

My body was hurting like hell and, I was feeling like, I was laying on something hard and cold. I was aching in pain.