CHAPTER 48: "STOP"

NAIRA AHMED - POINT OF VIEW:

I woke up at eleven in the morning which I know is very late but what can I do I slept late last night and I wasn't feeling well either. My head was hurting like hell so I wasn't even able to get up from the bed but I got the courage to get up from the bed and take some pills to ease down the headache.

When I took it I went back to bed and don't know when I fell asleep and woke up at twelve.

When I woke up at twelve I felt like the headache was gone so I went to the bathroom and took a warm shower and changed into a maroon maxi skirt matched with a white top. I wore a beautiful white pearl bracelet and a pair of earrings.

I combed my hair and let it fall down my shoulders. At last I wore my maroon high heels and I was ready.

Come'on Naira today you have to find that file but before that, you have to make sure that Mr

Come'on Naira today you have to find that file but before that, you have to make sure that Mr. Waheed isn't at home.

I walked into the kitchen and made some pancakes. I took out some fruits and cut it and placed it on the counter. I took out the juice and all and placed it on the table and when I was done I sighed in relief before starting to walk towards his room.

 I took out the juice and all and placed it on the table and when I was done I sighed in relief before starting to walk towards his room

I silently walked towards his room and when I reached the door I inhaled some air before knocking on the door twice.

When I didn't got any answer I knocked again but no reply. I laid my hand on the knob and turned it and the door opened.

He didn't lock the door Naira that means he is at home, I am so sure about it.

I slowly pushed open the door and stepped inside while saying "Mr. Singh" out loud.

I heard the shower running from the bathroom and I sighed in relief.

He is at home thank god that I didn't started searching his room.

"Mr. Singh" I called out again while looking around to see if the green file was anywhere to bee seen in front without looking in wardrobes and nightstands.

To my bad luck the green file was nowhere to be found so I decided to walk out from where I stood but before I got the chance to go out I heard the bathroom door being pushed open and I stopped in my tracks when I heard him saying "Stop."

I stopped and turned around to look at him but when I turned and saw him half naked only having a white towel around his waist. The water was dripping down from his silky hair and down to his chest well six packs.

When I realized that I was staring at him I hurriedly turned around so my back was facing him.

I closed my eyes and thought. Way to embarrass yourself Naira I am sure he saw you watching no glaring at him.

It was good that I didn't walk inside the room or else he could have suspected me but now there is no way for him to suspicious me.

Soon I heard him calling me out "Aliya" He called me out and I answered "Yeah" I asked him without turning around.

"What are you doing here?" He asked me and I sighed before saying "Actually I made breakfast so I thought about calling you as I didn't want to eat alone and when I heard the shower running I was making my way out when you came out" I explained him without turning around again.

"Whe-" He was going to say something when I cut him and said "We can talk after you get changed" I said and walked out of the door closing it behind me and I surely heard him chuckling.

I hastily walked inside the kitchen and I could feel that my face was flushed out of embarrassment.

Few moments later I heard footsteps walking into the kitchen but I didn't turn around because it was seriously an embarrassment.

"Good morning" His voice whispered in my ear from right behind me and I gasped in shock as I didn't expect him being right in front of me.

I turned around and moved a few steps away from him and closed my eyes.

Vote 👍

Comment 💬

Share 👥