CHAPTER 2: "BROTHERS FROM OTHER MOTHERS"

ALISHA KHAN - POINT OF VIEW:

I woke up when the sun rays shined in my eyes. It is ten o'clock. I went to the wardrobe to choose what to wear and decided to wear black jeans with a purple top after I had showered.

Yes I know I am crazy about purple.

I took a long warm bath and came out after changing to my outfit. I put on some mascara and eyeliner, when I was done with that I blow dried my hair and made a waterfall braid. I wore my watch, bracelet, locket, and earrings. I took a glance of myself in the mirror.

Now I am perfect I smiled.

I took my phone and checked if I got any message, but nothing. I went downstairs to find my parents eating breakfast.

"Good morning mom and dad,'s" I said hugging them from the back and then sat on my chair.

"Morning mera beta (my child)" they said and continued their breakfast.

"Alishu what're your plans for today?" mom asked.

"Well I was thinking about taking to shopping it has been a while now," I told her and she nodded.

When they finished their breakfast mom and dad went to their study room's as it was Saturday and they don't take to the office.

I was watching TV when my iPhone vibrated and I hurriedly took to see what it was. A message.

Good Morning Ma'am!

The preparation is done. We are ready and waiting for your sign and yes there will be a little change as we don't want any proof behind us.

A.

I inhaled and then exhaled a deep breath as I read the message Andrew sent me. Get ready Alisha I said to myself.

I checked my things to see if they were working, for the last time before hiding them in my dress. When everything was done I took my purse and

went out of my room.

I told my parent that I was going to shopping and went out of the house. I told the driver to stay back at home as I don't need him today and took the car with me.

I reached the mall five o'clock and did some shopping until the time was seven o'clock. I went to Starbucks and ordered an Iced peppermint Mocha and then messaged Andrew that he can execute my plan.

I walked out of the mall and went to my car, putting everything in the trunk I sat in the car and drove off.

I stopped the car on the road when there was standing a black van in the middle of the road. Didn't we decide that it shall be a white van, maybe that's the changing I thought?

There were no other car's to be seen here.

Mission, my kidnapping planned by myself start I smiled and walked over to the car. The van's door suddenly opened and two men came out in a hurry one of them took a hold on me while the other put something on my face which made me dizzy.

The only thing I remembered before falling asleep was some loud noise and then I blanked out.

I woke up and found myself in a room, tightened up with a robe. There were two men one in the room while the other on the door.

Having the dizziness I asked "Can I get some water?" he nodded and signed the man at the door to get some water.

Soon the man came in and placed the water in front of me. "My hands," I said and he looked at me for awhile before opening the robe.