CHAPTER 4: "BROTHERS, DON'T BOTHER TO HELP ME"

ALISHA KHAN - POINT OF VIEW:

I woke up to find myself in the same room as I slept. I looked around to find no one and then, I looked at my hand's and of course Mr. Ahsaan couldn't do me the ahsaan (favor) to let my hands be.

Alisha, forget everything from yesterday and live your life with fun, until you are here.

"Hello, is there anybody here?" I shouted to get some attention.

"Hel-" I was going to shout again when the guy named Ali came in.

"Good Morning, how are you?" he asked.

"Idiot, what did I told you yesterday, stand and talk or sit and talk, learn some manners" I told him and he sat down on the couch.

"Sorry mama" he said.

"Don't you dare" I said pointing my finger at him.

"Wow, wow mama is really angry today" he said.

"Ali!" I said.

"Yes ma- I mean Alisha what can I help you with?" he asked.

"You know, I told you that, I won't do anything then why have I been handcuffed?" I asked him.

"I will open it, but before that I really am wondering something" he whispered and I raised my eyebrow "What are you wondering?" I whispered back still raising my eyebrows.

He unlocked the handcuffs and, I stood up while he spoke "How did you get to know Bhai's name?" he asked.

"Who Bhai?, oh Mr. Ahsaan, well naa, I was going to ask him a favor to give me something to eat because, I was really hungry. So, I just said "Ahsaan kar do mujh par, khana de do (Do me a favor give me food). And when you said "Ahsaan Bhai, I am taking you leave" then it hit me "his name is Ahsaan" I explained giving him a cheeky smile and he was looking at me and then said.

"Chatterbox".

"You are going to regret this, Mr. Ali" I said and then began running after him with a pillow in my hand. However that happened a few seconds after he had uncuffed me.

We started to run in the room and then in the living room and now in the kitchen. I saw some flour and took it and when, I got the chance, I threw it on him, but to my bad luck he moved aside and it landed on ... Ahsaan.

You are dead now Alisha Khan, whenever you are having fun he comes and ruin it.

I looked at Mr. Ahsaan from head to toe and he was full of flour, and I couldn't control my laughter so, I began laughing my heart out.

I stopped laughing when, I found Mr. Ahsaan clenching his jaw and fisting his hands.

I looked at Ali, who was giving me glares like We are going to die.

"I am so-" I was going to say sorry when Ahsaan handcuffed my wrist to the stool and taped my mouth.

I looked at Ali, to get help but he didn't.

"I will be back, while you will clean this up and don't you dare open her" he said looking back at me with his black eyes which held anger. And soon he was out of sight.

"I am sorry" Ali said and then began cleaning up the flour which was on the floor.

It's weird here, I have someone to have fun with but you know what there is always a kabab mein haddi (a bone in the kebab) I thought.

I was sitting here while Ali was done with the cleaning and then went away to, I don't know where.

Soon Mr. Ahsaan came in sight looking as perfect as clean.