CHAPTER 37: "I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU"

ALISHA KHAN - POINT OF VIEW:

I was sitting on the stairs of the hall while my body was leaning against the wall.

I was having a plate of food on my lap while a fork in between my fingers which I used to play with the food.

I was looking out of the window which was right in front of me just a few long feets away.

My life has turned upside down because whatever I do makes things difficult of different.

First, I planned my kidnapping which turned out to be a real kidnapping.

Then, I tried to escape but it turned out to be that the one who saved me is gone to I don't know where!

I am feeling guilty for coming to Aliha's life. The time I spent with her made a bond between us which I never felt before, a bond of friendship with trust which I now barely have on anyone.

I trusted my parents which turned out to that they had lied to me about things which they shouldn't have lied about. And when they told me the truth he told half of it not even bothering to listen to me and tell me the whole truth.

Then comes Mr. Ahsaan my kidnapper. The kidnapper I began to trust upon and told him things I maybe never told anyone else than hiding them inside my heart. But I told him it and I am regretting it because he was never worth of my trust.

Alisha there was a time when you trusted upon everyone and now there is a time when you can't even trust upon your own once. I don't even trust myself now because I am lying to myself to not break down. I feel like I am growing weak but I won't show it to anyone I want to grow strong and face the difficulties.

I was out of my thought when I felt someone sitting beside me. I turned my head to see who it was and when I saw the person I turned my head again and leaned it towards the wall again.

"You didn't eat anything?" Ali asked and, I didn't turn just looked down at the food and then thought about how restless I have been that I didn't feel like eating anything.

I took a glance of the food and then stood up and walked down the stairs and placed the plate on a table and then walked to the big window which I was looking out from.

I looked out while I felt Ali bhai still having his eyes upon me and soon he was standing beside me.

"What happened?" He asked me and let out a sarcastic laugh.

"Are you really asking me what happened? It's me who doesn't know what's happening" I told him and he sighed.

"Alisha" He called me out and I turned around and leaned against the window.

"Hmmm" I hummed and looked down at my feet not wanting to show any kind of sadness or anything else.

"I know you are hurt and you have the right to be mad at us" He started and then held a little pause before speaking again.

"Tell me for how long would you be able to keep being mad, huhn?" He said and continued.

"They are your parents and they chose to hide some things from you and they have the right to it's just the same way as you have to be mad at them" He explained me and I looked up at him and asked.

"Yeah they are my parents and you are right they have the right to hide things from me and I have the right to be mad at them" I said in agreement but that wasn't just it.

"But" I started again.

"They have the right but you guys you didn't have it, the right so why did you hide it from me?" I asked him and he looked down.