CHAPTER 81: "I AM BOTHERING HER"

AHSAAN - POINT OF VIEW:

"Ahsaan" Aariz said getting up from the ground and walking towards me to greet me with a big smile.

"What a good timing you have" he said pulling away.

"What was happening here?" I asked him and he in response raised his hand behind his neck "The last session of my training where I tested her to see how she have improved by all the lessons and training I have been giving her in an unique way than I usually do." He told me and I nodded.

"So what do you think about her improvement?" He asked me and I chuckled knowing he wanted me to praise him.

"You have done a brilliant job out of all the stunts she pulled on you" I told him before winking at him then slowly walking inside but stopped in front of the door to see the mess that was created.

"Oops" I heard him say while I looked at him with a 'No Go' look.

"Get it cleaned up while I go and take a shower." I told him before walking upstairs to my room that was next to Alisha's and then went to the bathroom to take a shower.

When I was done and all dressed into some comfortable clothes I walked out of the room to get face to face with Alisha who was walking out of her own room and making her way down the stairs.

She didn't realize that I was standing there, so she just took steps out of the room to bump into me.

"I am s-" She said pulling away however she stopped talking when our eyes met.

Has she been crying?

"I am sorry" She said looking away while taking steps backwards and then turning around and walking down the stairs with me behind her.

We walked down and I went into the living room where Aariz was while she went into the kitchen.

"Look everything is cleaned up" He said and I sighed.

"Now tell me how is Naira?" He asked me and I smiled "She is conscious and out of danger but still very weak. And according to the plan, Waheed shall have found her by now." I told him and he nodded.

"Her decision?" He asked me and I nodded "Yeah."

"What about Aliha?" He asked me and a smile made it's way to my lips remembering the conversation we had "She is fine. Once Ali has sorted out the business with them he will be back." I informed him and he nodded.

"You tell me, how did it go here?" I asked him and he sighed like someone has been holding his breathe for a very long time and first got the chance to breathe now.

"This week has been very hectic for me. You know you challenged me to show you result in one week and do you know how hard it was for me with this girl. I want you to see some videos of how and the reasons behind her improvement. You know perhaps she have improved physically but trust me it's her mental strength that has improved a lot. I have made the guards record her whenever she trained and trust me I figured out almost every reaction of her in the videos but there is this two videos I have issues with figuring out. I can't figure out what it is she is fighting with." He told me before handing me the camera "Look at them alone, maybe you can figure it out?" he said before standing up.

"Now come let's cook something to eat, I am really hungry" He said making me chuckle while standing up and making our way towards the kitchen where we found Alisha in the kitchen chopping onions.

"Miss Alisha Khan" Aariz called her out and she looked up towards us.

"You're crying?" He asked.