CHAPTER 33: "YOU DON'T OWE ME"

NAIRA AHMED - POINT OF VIEW:

I can't understand anything. This man is so confusing as he went to a meeting and then came out with the happiest smile ever and then he goes somewhere and now he just came "home" for about a half hour with the most angry look ever.

I hate him for scolding me for something, I didn't do well it's not my fault that he just came home with a bad day and scolded me for not doing any work.

But one thing which was good was that, I got the time to look for proofs in his house as he was gone but the sad thing was that, I didn't found anything.

I suspicious if he have anything to do with Sahir, I mean if he had then, I know it would be hard to find proofs but how can, I not find any proof. I can't even smell anything wrong maybe he in actual doesn't have anything to do with him and we just have suspicions on him.

I still have a week before, I will do what, I decided to do but before that, I have to find out why this man is so angry.

I finished my work after two hours and then looked at the time which told nine o'clock which meant that, I was done working for tonight.

I picked up my things and then slowly looked around to see if Mr. Waheed was in the office but he wasn't.

I took the lift and then slowly walked out of the lift and now stood in front of the door.

I took out the card from my purse and then inhaled some air before putting the card to the scanner and the door opened.

I looked around but no one was in sight so, I walked to my room and then placed my things on their respective places and then went to the wardrobe to take out something to wear.

I took out my black sweatpants and a red full sleeved top and then went to the bathroom to take a relaxing shower.

How am, I going to find out why he was in a bad mood? Think of something Naira, think!

It have almost been a half month working with him but, I don't know anything about him. Nothing about him nor his family what's going on here. The only thing, I know is that he is a mystery.

After the relaxing shower, I wore my black sweatpant and red full sleeved top. I blow dried my hair and then, I looked in the mirror and when, I was satisfied, I walked out of the bathroom and into the bedroom.

I laid on the bed and thought about different ways to find out what's happening without him being suspicious on me.

When, I couldn't find any way, I decided to take it as it will come. Because, I couldn't call bhaiya to ask him for help as they told me that, I have to do everything on my own now.

I stood up from the bed and then walk out of the room and looked around for the switch as the lights were too dim to see anything. I found the switch of the living room and then turned it to make the room lighter but when, I did, I let out a gasp as, I got shocked of the situation in front of me.

AHSAAN - POINT OF VIEW:

"Are you sure?", I asked Ali in the phone and, I felt him sighing while saying "Yes, I am sure" He said and took a pause.

"Uncle didn't saw her for the last three years" He told me and, I got tensed.

"What?", I asked in shock.

"Yes" He said and then said that he will be here soon so we could discuss about what to do.

This is just confusing. The men in the video, we don't know who they are and now Ali found out that Aliha's parents hadn't seen her for the last three years which means that it's none of their doings to kidnap her.