CHAPTER 39: "I AM SORRY BUT HAVE WE MET BEFORE?"

ZAINAB KHAN - POINT OF VIEW:

"Zainab"

"Zainab"

"Zain-" Saeed called me out but stopped when I walked out of the kitchen and stood in front of him.

"What happened?" I asked him while looking at him and he gave me a smile.

It's the first time since Alisha left he had this smile on his face. The smile on his face made me smile seeing the love of my life like this.

Smiling because he is happy!

"Ahsaan called me" He said and the smile slowly began to fly away when the thought of what happened at his house flashed through my mind.

"I hate you."

Alisha's words were running inside my head and I felt guilty for all this but what can I do I am her mother and I can't let her be in danger.

"Zainab"

Saeed's voice made me break out of my thought and come back to the reality where he was standing in front of me with his smile.

"What did he say?" I asked Saeed and he smiled and said "He is soon going to get Alisha over here" He told me and, I smiled at the news I heard.

A tear rolled down my eyes when Alisha's innocent question flashed inside my head again.

"You both are here to take me home, right?"

"Zainab" I heard Saeed say and I looked up to look at him.

"Please don't" He whispered pulling me into a hug.

I placed my head on the side of his chest while my one palm beside his chest and the other hand around his back.

"Saeed" I called him out and he hummed "Hmmm?".

"Isn't it wro ... wrong?" I asked him and he pulled away from me and looked me in the eyes.

"What's wrong?" He asked me while pulling me to the couch in the big mansion and then made me sit down.

He bended down in front of me and signed me to continue but I didn't say anything else than looking at him while a tear run down again.

"Zainab" He called me out while taking his palm up to my face and make me look at him when I turned my head to the other side.

I looked at him and he put his both palm on the side of my head and said "Nothing is wrong we are doing it to keep her away from the danger she have up on her" He told me and I placed my palm on one of his hand and put it down and held it.

"It feels wrong" I whispered while looking at our hands.

"We are keeping her away from us to keep her away from the danger but," I said however stopped and looked up into his eyes.

"What's going on in your mind?" He asked me and I sighed and then said

"To keep her away from the danger we gave her to a danger" I whispered while a tear left my eyes.

"Why do you think that?" He asked me.

"I saw how she slapped him, Ahsaan" I told him.

"I know you are scared for Alisha because you want her to be safe and that's why you can't understand it right now but trust me I made that decision after thinking a lot about it." He told me and I nodded after looking into his eyes.

"I know that the danger she have upon her isn't compared to much to that danger but she will at least be safe." He said and I nodded before he kissed my forehead.

"Ahsaan called me earlier and he told me that he will bring Alisha here so we can ask for her final decision." He said and I nodded.

"I hope she agree" I told him and he nodded "Hmm, I hope so" He whispered and I smiled when he wiped away my tears.

"I love you Zainab" He whispered to me while pulling me into a hug and I smiled before saying "I love you too" And I felt him kissing my head.

NAIRA AHMED - POINT OF VIEW:

"Miss Abbas?"

I turned my body around 30 degrees to the right and then looked up at the voice which came from behind me.

"Yes?" I asked smiling as a woman in her mid twenties was standing in front of me.

I was making my coffeé in the canteen of the office.

"I am sorry but have we met before because I really don't regionalize you?" I told the lady and she gave me a genuine smile and shook her head.

"No we never met before" She said giving me a smile and I nodded and said "That explains why I don't know you" I told her and she just played in with her smile.

"You want a coffée?" I asked her and she looked towards the machine and then said "Yeah sure" And I nodded and made a coffée for her.

When I was done making a cup for her I handed her one cup while taking the other in my hand.

"Thank you" She said and I replied "Your welcome."

"Well I was wondering why you came to me" I told her with a raised eyebrow and she smiled.

"Actually I am waiting for Mr. Singh I have to submit a file to him" She said and I looked at her when she said "As I got informed that you are his personal secretary do you by any chance know when he will be back or where he is?" She asked me and I shook my head.

"I am sorry ma'am I don't know when he will be back because he didn't inform me before leaving today and I am not sure about when he will return" I told her and she made an upset face.

"But you can give me the file and when he will be back I can hand it to him" I offered her but she shook her head.

"No, I will do it on my own" She said taking a sip of her coffée.

What may be so important or secret in that file that she even can't hand it to me? I need to find it out as soon as possible.

"Well I did never get your name" I told her and she made an 'oh sorry' face and then said "I am Shanaya" She said extending her hand towards me and I smiled before shaking my hand with her.

"Well if you want you can wait here or come with me inside the cabin and wait for him?" I asked her and it looked like she thought about what to do and then she said "I will go with you" She told me while looking at her wristwatch. I nodded and started to walk towards the cabin while thinking about what the file could be that she only can hand it to Waheed Singh.

We reached the cabin and I told her that she could sit on the couch while I will do my work.

She sat down and took out her phone and then began using it forgetting everything about me.

Shanaya, huhn!

I never heard about this name before I need to find out who she is and what she works with maybe I can find some information in the file or something.

Just be patience Naira you will get to know everything soon, just wait and have patience!

Vote 👍

Comment 💬

Share 👥