CHAPTER 6: "DON'T BOTHER TO BUMP INTO YOUR BROTHER"

ALISHA KHAN - POINT OF VIEW:

I woke up from my sleep when there was a knock on the door, I squeezed my eyes with my hands and then got up from the bed and walked to the door, when there was another knock.

I unlocked the door and open the door to reveal none other than BKC.

"What now BKC?", I asked and he said "Ma'am boss is expecting you on the dining table in half an hour" he told me and, I looked around to see if, I could find the watch.

"What's the time?", I asked him and he shortly answered "It's five o'clock ma'am".

"You may leave now BKC", I told him and then went to the bathroom to freshen up.

I walked out of the room to find no one on the dining table so, I decided to walk around but when, I turned around, I bumped into none other than Ali.

"Oye lady calm down don't bother to bump into your brother" he said and, I laughed at his comment.

"You know what, I am really very hungry" he stated and, I looked at him when, I remembered something and smiled.

"Why are you smiling?" he asked and, I said " Ek bhuke ko bhukar issi liye kehte hai kyun ke use bahut bhunk lagi hui hoti hai (a hungry person is called a hunger when he is very hungry) " I wink at him.

"How dare you to call me bhukar (hunger)?" he asked and, I said "cause, I have the skill na, Dumbo" and began laughing at him but it didn't last long as Ahsaan came in view which made my laugh flew away.

Okay Alisha you have to ask him about the condition if you want to hear your parents voice.

I sat down on the chair when Ahsaan came to us with a man behind him and, I immediately recognized him from yesterday. An evil smile made it's way to my lips.

"Hey C ... Nice to see you", I said to the man who was placing food on the table.

I looked at Ali and then Ahsaan who was looking at me with a confused look.

"Good afternoon ma'am it's nice to meet you too" he said and, I didn't waste my time to call him. BKC, hehehe!

"Wait C would you do me the favor to call BKC", I asked before he was leaving and he nodded.

"What was that? and who on the earth is BKC?" Ali asked and, I smirked.

"What?", I asked grinning.

"You know wh-" he was going to say something when BKC entered the room and said.

"Yes ma'am you called me?" he asked and, I nodded but before, I could say something, I heard Ahsaan asking "What is BKC?".

BKC looked at me and then at Ahsaan and said "I don't no Sir but Ma'am told me that whenever anybody ask about what it means, I just have to say Boss Kay Ch ... Chamchay" he said and, I bite my inner cheeks not to laugh.

What? don't blame me he had to know.

"You may go now" Ahsaan dismissed him and he walked away.

When he was out of sight Ali and, I began laughing but when Ahsaan just sat down and gave Ali and, I glares, I didn't found it funny anymore. Well I did but I couldn't show.

He unpacked the food and we began eating in silence, I could feel them staring at me but, I didn't bother to say anything.

Suddenly Ali stood up when his phone rang and he walked out.

I ate the last food in my plate and then stood up and washed the dishes and while, I was doing that, I felt Ahsaan staring at me.

When, I finished washing the dishes, I turned around to find Ahsaan standing right in front of me.