CHAPTER 15: "BECAUSE, I DON'T TRUST YOU?"

WAHEED SINGH - POINT OF VIEW:

I woke up when the sun rays touched my eyes. I opened my eyes and then went to the bathroom and got ready.

I changed into black jeans and navy t-shirt with a black coat. I sprayed on some boss parfume. I wore my rolex watch. I put on my black sock and then my shoes. Now, I was ready for office.

I looked at the time and it was seven o'clock. I went out of my room and walked towards the room in the corner.

I opened the door and found her laying on the bed. "Good Morning Sir" The nurse said to me and, I nodded "Good Morning".

I looked at her, my mother for, I don't know how long time and then asked the nurse "How is she?", I asked and she smiled and said "Her health have improved and, I am glad to say that she is recovering" She told me and, I nodded.

I kissed mom's forehead and hand and then walked out and down to the breakfast table.

I ate my breakfast while just having one thing in my mind Aliya. I don't know why but her words just make me want to know her even more.

I want to know you more Aliya Abbas, you are something different and, I can't understand you.

"You are the first one who ever let me realise that what, I did was wrong", I said to myself and then sat in my car and drove off to my office.

"Because, I don't trust you" Her words was killing me. They was so pure but my heart told me that there was a deep meaning of it something, I don't know.

I don't even know why, I called you last night maybe, I just need to listen to your voice to make sure that you were okay!.

I reached my office and said "Good Morning" on my way towards my cabin my eyes caught the sight of Aliya who was smiling while talking to one of my employers.

I watched them for a moment and then went to my cabin and sat down and waited for her to come.

Do, I need her forgiveness?

No, I am her boss and if she have taken it personally then she don't have the right to involve it with the professional one, I smirked at my thought but what can, I do it was her logic.

I took the phone and ordered a coffeé. I started my work and discussed about things with my client on the phone.

I looked at the time but Aliya didn't came in. Soon there was a knock on one the door.

"Come in", I said and she came in with a cup of coffeé and placed it on my table.

She turned around and was walking to her table and, I did the last work and then called her out.

"Miss Aliya", I said and she turned her head to me and looked right into my eyes.

"Yes Sir?" She asked with her angelic voice.

"Cancel the meeting with Mr. Hoover", I discussed the things over phone", I told her and she nodded and then noted something on the computer.

"Anything else?" She asked me when she noticed that, I still was looking at her.

"Yes, I want you to do the arrangements for the meeting we have in Los Angeles tomorrow and we are leaving tonight." I told her and she asked.

"Who we, Sir?" she asked and, I smiled.

"'Who we, well as you know, I am the boss Waheed Singh and you are my secretary Aliya Abbas we have to attend the meeting over there", I explained her and she looked at me not believing it.