CHAPTER 31: "THERE IS A POSSIBILITY"

AHSAAN - POINT OF VIEW:

When Alisha fell asleep, I walked out of the room to check upon Ali. I went to the living room but didn't find him anywhere.

I need to call him!

I took out my phone from my pocket and was on my way to call him when, I heard his voice and, I looked up to find him running towards me.

"Ahsaan" He said breathing heavily.

"Ali did you get to know anything about Aliha?", I asked him and he nodded.

"I got my hand on this recording but, I don't know why but, I can't remember the faces of the men" He said and then took the laptop from the table and then sat down on the couch.

He inserted the CD in the laptop and then opened up a video. He looked at me and, I sat beside him and played the video and found Aliha on it. She was talking on the phone when some men came and stood behind her. She looked at them and after a few moments she began running away.

I looked at Ali and he said "Wait there is more" And, I turned my attention back to the recording and saw that the man was carrying her away.

"He made her unconscious", I told him and he nodded.

"I looked at the faces but couldn't recognize any of it. When the video was over, I turned my head and then shook it, "I don't know", I said and looked down.

I was looking down when my mind went throught a possibility. I turned my head to him and said "Ali", I called him and he looked at me with hope.

"Yes" He said with a hope in his voice.

"What if it's uncle who kidnapped her?", I asked him and his eyes widened.

"I don't think so that he would kidnap his own daughter" He said.

"But there is a possibility", I told him and he looked at me and then opened his mouth to say something when, I cut him.

"Are you really going to take chances in Aliha's matter?", I asked him and he looked down.

"I don't know Ahsaan there are many possibilities but, I am ... I am sc-"He said but, I cut him of.

"Ali don't use your heart do what your mind tells you, hunh?", I told him and he nodded.

"You are right" He said and then stood up and told me that he was going to call Sahil and, I nodded and then told him that, I will go and find out who the men in the video were.

He nodded and, I took the CD and then walked out and called my men after making a copy of the video.

"Find out who these men are", I told them and then nodded "Yes, Sir" They said then, I dismissed them and walked back to the room where Alisha was.

WAHEED SINGH - POINT OF VIEW:

I woke up in the morning when the sun shined in my eyes and making me want to open my eyes.

I opened my eyes and was going to move when, I realized that, I was laying in Aliya's bedroom and she was sleeping beside me with her head on my lap.

I looked at her face for a while and then slowly put her head on the pillow and then tiptoed out as, I know that she will have the worst outburst when she will get to know that, I slept with her last night.

I went to my room and then walked to my bathroom and took a warm shower and then wore my black Tuxedo and Rolex.

I combed my hair and then walked out and then called Ibrahim and told him that, I would come to have a look on the 'sweet guest' of mine in the afternoon.