CHAPTER 63: "FAILED BEING A BROTHER"

NAIRA AHMED - POINT OF VIEW:

"What the hell?" he shouted taking big steps towards me while putting something inside his pocket.

I walked backwards when he was really close to me. "Who are you?" He asked me while taking a hard grip on my arm yanking me to the side making my feet hurt like hell as the piece of glass still was in my feet.

"I-I" I was going to say something when he slapped me right across the face making my phone fall to the ground.

"How dare you come here?" He asked slapping me on the other cheek with much more force than before that I fell on the ground.

"AARRHH" I screamed when I came in contact with the floor. I tried to stand up when he took a grip of my hair and pulled me up making me cry in pain.

"Le- leave me" I let out but he only punched my in the stomach making everything turn upside down for me. "AAAAAAARRRRRRRHHHHHHHH" I screamed for my life but he didn't show me any mercy.

"You bitch how did you think that I will let you use him, huhn?" he shouted slapping me again. "AARHH"

"AArrh" I shouted when he threw me towards the wall but I secured myself before banging into the wall.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHhHHHHHH" I screamed from the top of my lungs when he punched me once more in my stomach which made me wince in pain and ooze blood out from my mouth. I closed my eyes tightly when the pain increased even more.

"TELL ME" he yelled and I began trembling and I opened my mouth to say something but it was getting hard for me to even breath so I couldn't even say anything.

I tried to inhale some air but whenever I tried my stomach hurted and I winched in pain as the pain increased. I curled myself into a ball trying to get some warmth but nothing happen than the cold floor making me tremble even more than I already was doing.

He came towards me again and pulled me up on my feet making me hold my stomach to ease the pain but it was unbearble. I could see the blood oozing out of my stomach and from my head making my vision blur.

"I didn't" I shouted using all my force to push him away from me. I used this opportunity to run into Waheed's room where I closed the door but he was right on my heels and prevented the door to close by putting his foot in between the door. He pushed the door hard making me fall away from the door and down on the floor where the edge of the bed bumped into my stomach again making more blood flow. I could feel the open wounds on my stomach but for some reason unclear memories blurred my vision which made me shiver in anxious.

"Pl ... please le ... leave m ... me" I begged but he didn't and instead of that he took a grip on my hair and fisted them.

"AARRHHH" I winched in pain and tried to get some air but couldn't I was feeling like I was going to collapse.

"I am asking you one last time ... What do you want? And what was you doing here?" he asked me and I closed my eyes tight as his grip on my hair got even tighter.

It shall be me asking him what he is doing here because it's him who is the old man maybe a thief but no it's me who is getting punched to death. Naira you can't wait for Mr. Waheed to come and save you. Do something and run away from here or else you are going to die. You can only save your own life I thought and tried to move my leg but it hurted as he threw me on the floor.

Perspiration and blood were all over my body while it was trembling in shock and I didn't knew what to do.

"Speak, up" he shouted in an angry yet scary tone which made me open my mouth however anything but a whimper came out and he raised his hand and the next moment I felt pain running in my skin like someone placed a hot iron on my cheeks which made me wince in pain even more than I already did.