CHAPTER 70: "BOYS NEVER LET DOWN THEIR PRIDE"

WAHEED SINGH - POINT OF VIEW:

Turning around I walked out of the hospital when I found some other girl on the bed instead of Aliya.

It was a relief for me that night when it wasn't her in that critical state that girl was in. I am not saying that I am not sorry for this girl but she doesn't mean anything to me either. I hope she will recover and get healthy again.

"Aliya where are you?" I asked myself taking out my phone while I was looking at the video recording again.

Taking out my phone I called my men to ask if they had found any news about Aliya, but I got disappointed when they said that they had looked in almost every hospital but hadn't found her.

It has been three days now and there has been no information about her. How is that even possible? Where did she go when she left the hospital? Did she call someone? She couldn't because she didn't know anyone in this city, she doesn't have any family.

Being in deep thoughts about figuring out where she could be I didn't notice my phone ringing until I realized the flash my phone was sending. I looked at the screen and saw that it was Zubair, the boy I hired a month ago. I found him very ambitious and the way he did the work I told him was done good but not perfectly therefore I decided to let him get trained under Ibrahim, or to be exact then to keep an eye on Ibrahim while take care of the wrong Alisha Ibrahim kidnapped.

Why is he calling me?

Here take this phone. My number is inserted in this phone and you may only call me if it's an emergency. And when I mean an emergency then when it's a very serious situation no one can handle but me. Understood?

Remembering what I told him I hurriedly pressed the answer button as it surely may have been an emergency because he never called before.

Sliding the answer on my phone I answered it then placed the phone to my ear when I heard some unclear screams but soon realized who it was.

The Wrong Alisha

"What's happening?" I asked in the phone.

"I am sorry for calling sir, but please come here. Mr. Ibrahim is forcing himself on miss Alisha" he said making my anger raise.

"What?" I asked him standing up from the chair and running out of the building.

"I am coming" I said.

Before pressing the disconnect button I placed the phone to my ear again.

"LET ME GO"

"PLEASE"

"HELP ME"

"SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME"

I could hear her crying voice. It was unclear but she was in pain and scared.

"Zubair" I said.

"Yes, Sir?" He asked.

"I will be there in five minutes" I said roaring the car of to life.

"Today is the day I will test you and the day you can prove that you are the one" I said.

"Stop Ibrahim and make sure nothing happens to Alisha." I said.

"Yes, Sir" He said.

"And don't disconnect the call. I need to know what's happening" I said before I heard a "Yes Sir."

Driving with full speed I was thankful for the road to be empty. I couldn't save Aliya, but Alisha I will make sure she is safe and nothing happens to her while she is under my watch.