CHAPTER 24: "I TOLD YOU NOT TO TOUCH ME"

NAIRA AHMED - POINT OF VIEW:

I woke up when the car stopped . I looked around to see that we were parked in front of the airport.

I looked to my next to find Waheed sitting there but doing nothing. I looked at him. His black eyes looking out of the front window while his silky hair was looking like a mess and if, I should say it without lying then it looked sexy on him.

I am sorry but it was and, I ca'tn't resist it!

I turned back to look outside. And when he didn't say anything, I asked "Umm aren't we going outside?", I asked him and he turned to look at me but didn't say anything.

Soon he got off the car and so did, I. I walked towards him who was talking to a luggage boy who took our luggage inside the airport.

He took a hold of my hand and, I didn't do anything because first, I was tired and secondly, I couldn't because he was holding my hand firmly intertwined which irritated me but if, I try to do something in public he would surely kill me.

We was inside the airport and had checked in and now walking towards his private jet as much as, I remember.

We reached his jet and, I lazily sat down on the seat and buckled my seatbelt.

It was my record for not saying anything, I guess it's the first time, I am not speaking to him for so long.

He came and sat next to me as the plane took off. I waited for the seatbelt sign to vanish so, I could go to the bed and sleep as, I was really tired because of this idiotic man.

Finally the sign vanished and, I smiled and then unbuckled my seatbelt and stood up but, I tripped on something and was going to fall down when, I felt an arm around my waist and my body clung to someone's.

I opened my eyes when, I realized that, I wasn't on the floor but almost like sitting-laying on Waheed and he had his arm around my small waist.

I gulped down the lump in my throat and then took hold of his shoulder to help myself up but he didn't let go off my waist.

"Lea ... leave me", I said and then felt him smirking.

"What if, I won't?" He asked and, I looked away while trying to get away from his grip.

I took my arm to the back of my back and tried to open his grip but my hair was coming in front the whole time but, I still tried.

"I said leave me", I told him while huffing.

"I won't" He smirked and then tugged some hair behind my ear which made me angry.

"I told you not to touch me", I said and he grinned.

I am feeling like crying. I am going to cry now.

"Please Sir let me go", I requested and he smiled for a moment and then finally let me go.

I turned around and my smile which came on my lips as, I was going away from him faded when, I saw the same air hostess looking at me with those anger filled eyes.

"YOU", I shouted and she smiled "Yes Ma'am me" She said innocently and, I rolled my eyes and turned around to face Waheed SIR.

I looked at both of them and then huffed and walked away.

Complicated too much these two are, I thought.

I reached the bedroom and went to the washroom where, I freshened up. I felt like, I was hungry but didn't want to go out there and face them so, I laid on the bed and pulled the comforter over me and closed my eyes.