CHAPTER 52: "HELLO BEAUTIFUL"

AHSAAN - POINT OF VIEW:

"Is it better?" I asked her after doing some small exercises with her ankle to reduce the pain she had.

She slowly nodded and I gave her a nod too before putting my arm around her back and pulled her up. While pulling her up I felt my hand touching the gun I handed her in her jeans.

"I was going to die" She whispered to herself as being really scared and freaked out and I rolled my eyes.

I moved my hand inside her cardigan and pulled out the gun and at the same time she looked up at me in shock and I raised my eyebrow while showing her the gun.

"If I wouldn't have come to rescue you then you will have been killed. I didn't give you this to put it inside your jeans but to use it when you have to rescue your life." I told her while showing her the gun and she looked everywhere but me.

"Use it to rescue me, I am not like you who kill humans like yourself" She said and took a step back away from me.

I took a step closer to her and took her hand in mine and then put the gun in her hand and said "If you still have the wish about meeting your parents then I am sure you won't try to disobey me" I told her when I heard Aariz running towards us.

"Let's move forward" He said and I nodded before looking back at Alisha who was looking at the gun in her shaky hands.

"Come'on" I said and she looked up and realized that Aariz was here. She nodded and started to fastned her tempo while walking deep inside the dark forest.

"Aarrh" I heard her wince in pain and turned to look behind me to see her supporting herself with a tree.

I know you are hurt Alisha but if you have the wish to be childish at this moment then it's none of my concern and the pain it's was you caused on your own.

"What happened? Are you hurt?" Aariz asked her while I was looking out if someone was here expect for us.

"No it's just my heels my legs are hurting as I never ran wit-" She was coming with her lazy excuses when the shots were started again and I hurriedly pulled Alisha from her arm with me.

"Alisha run over to that place and hide behind that three, okay and yes if you need to save your own life then just shoot" I told her and she looked at me and shook her head before limping away.

Stubborn I have to do something with that stubbornness of hers. Let me show you what it results.

"Ahsaan how many bullets do you have left?" Aariz asked me and I said "Four" I told him and he nodded and said "I have two" He told me and I nodded as I knew what he was up to.

"Catch" He said throwing his gun towards me and I towards him. We catched each other's gun and then moved forward and started shooting towards the attackers.

I looked behind for once to see where Alisha was and I found her sitting down behind a tree and then I moved my attention from Alisha to the attackers.

IBRAHIM - POINT OF VIEW:

"Go and meet her and tell her that I am giving her some extra time to think about her decision" Waheed Sir, said through the phone when I asked him "Why are you even asking her?" I asked and he said "You won't understand it just do as I say" He said and I said "Yes, Sir" before he cut the phone and I sighed and put my phone inside my jeans pocket again.

I got out of my car and walked towards the building. When I walked in I met the guards who was standing there. I walked towards the penthouse and soon reached it.

"Hello, Sir" The guard said and I replied "Hello" I said and he started to open the door while saying "Sir, we tried to make the girl eat but she doesn't" He told me and I nodded before saying "Bring some food" I told him before he opened the door and let me inside the room.

I walked in to find Alisha sitting on the chair in the living room of the penthouse with her hands tied up with a robe.

I am so happy that I am going to marry her. This is the only and best thing I have liked or have happened to me since I started to work for Waheed Sir. She is so beautiful. Her brown silky hair and her small body just makes me smile. She is going to be mine I thought before coming out of my thought and walking towards her. When she realized that someone was here she looked up and faced me. I gave her a smile and it looked like she sighed in relief.

"Hello beautiful" I said to her before walking towards her and sitting on the chair beside her.

"Did you miss me?" I asked her with a smile but the next moment she looked scared.

"Hey relax the boss isn't coming here yet and he told me to tell you that you still have some time to think about the condition" I told her and she sighed in relief which made her look even more beautiful than she was.

"I ... I want to t ... tell you something imp ... important" She said and I looked at her calmly and nodded while saying "I am all yours sweetie but first go and get freshed" I told her and started to untie her hands from the robe and then pulled her up from the chair by taking a hold from her arm and then lead her towards the bathroom in silence and she didn't either say anything.

We soon reached the bathroom and she walked inside while I went back to the living room and drank a glass of water while waiting for her to come out.

I know what you want to say Alisha 'that you want to marry me'.

I am really happy for kidnapping the wrong girl for once. I thought that I was going to lose my job for making such a big mistake but instead he is letting me marry such a beautiful girl who I am in love wth now.

I was out of my thoughts when I heard a knock on the door and I walked over to it ands opened it and two guards came in. I regionalized one of them but the other I didn't know him.

"Sir the breakfast" The guard who I regionalized said and I took it from him before asking "Who is he?" and he replied "Oh, he is new here and joined two days ago and Sir told me to keep him with me until he doesn't learn the things probably" He informed me and I nodded and said "Okay" and then turned around when I heard the bathroom door open and out came Alisha.

I turned around again and asked "What's your name?" I asked him and he said "My name is Zubair, Sir" He said and I nodded before saying "Good, now get back to work" I told them and shut the door and returned to Alisha again.

"Good the breakfast have also arrived now" I told her and then walked towards her.

Vote 👍

Comment 💬

Share 👥