CHAPTER 79: "I HAVE FAILED"

NAIRA AHMED - POINT OF VIEW:

I felt my eyelids opening slowly as the sun rays shining in my eyes was making it difficult for me to even close my eyes.

I felt my throat dry and the need of water increased "W-water" I whispered when I suddenly felt a glass in front of my mouth while another hand was secured behind my back pulling me up in a half sitting position.

"Naira, drink some water" I heard the voice of Ali bhai so I opened my mouth and let the cold water in sending a relaxing sensation down my spine before I was laid down again.

"Wa ... wat ... water" I said before I shot my mouth.

I heard a low voice of something before I felt someone putting his arm around me.

"Aliya" I heard the voice of Waheed in my ear but I couldn't open my eyes I was too weak.

I felt him scooting in towards me and having his arm around me while I was in a half sitting position but my weight wasn't balanced by me I felt like I was throwing my weight at him.

Suddenly I felt the cold, breeze over me again and I began to shake but it didn't last long as I felt him pulling the comforter over me.

"Aliya, here drink it" I heard him and then slowly parted my lips when I felt the glass touching my lips and I drank a bit water before I felt that I was losing my consciousness and that was when I fell back into sleep while my body was in pain.

I was in my thoughts when I heard the voice I had been craving to hear for years. I opened my eyes and turned to look at the person in front of me.

"A-lih-" I tried but couldn't that was when she "Shhh, don't" she said carefully hugging me while giving me a kiss on my head.

She pulled away when I realized the bandages on her head, her wrists and her arm. I looked from Aliha api to Ali bhai when I noticed a bandage on Ali bhai too.

I tried to say something to them but I couldn't which only made tears stroll down my tears.

"Shhh, hey it's nothing. We are okay, aren't we Aliha?" Ali bhai asked Aliha api and she nodded "Yeah we're perfectly alright" she smiled which only made me cry and shed more tears.

"Stop crying, now" Ali bhai said when I heard Ahsaan bhai coming in and scolding him. "Oye don't you dare try to scold her" he said coming forward and slowly taking my hand in his "How are you feeling princess?" He asked and I gave him a weak smile while a tear rolled down again which he wiped away and shook his head.

Suddenly he left my hand and put his both hands on his ears and the same did Ali bhai while coming over to his side asking for forgiveness.

I let the tears roll down my cheeks as the horrible episode flashed through my mind giving me goosebumps. I looked at them and shook my head "N-no d-don't" I said trying to raise my hand which they immediately grabbed and pulled me into a careful hug trying not to ruin any of the machines or wires that was connected to me.

"Naira I promise you that I won't spare the person who have done this to you. Just tell us who it is" Ali said which made remember the whole episode from the night where Waheed left me to when Sahil and Rehan bhai asked me to keep my eyes open.

I didn't realise the tears that was keep strolling down until Ali bhai didn't pull me into him trying to comfort me while I let my pain and anger out but I didn't find my anger calm down so I just continued to sobs to let it out.

"Sshhhh"

"Shhh"

"Ssshhh, don't"

"I promise I won't send you back there ever again nor will I ever let you see his face again" Ali bhai said which slowly made me pull him away while I looked at Ahsaan bhai with pleading eyes while slowly shaking my head.