CHAPTER 18: "ARE YOU OKAY?"

NAIRA AHMED - POINT OF VIEW:

I was laying on the bed of the hotel room and was thinking about how to get to know if Waheed had something to do with Sahir.

What can, I do?. I can't ask him directly nor can, I just ask him indirectly because he will understand it and then, I will not be able to live peacefully the next moment as he would kill me.

Just like he was going to do the second day of my job.

I looked at the time and it was telling that it was five o'clock.

Naira you have an hour to get ready for the dinner. Yes a dinner with my BOSS as he got the most important project and is so happy about hat.

I stood up from the bed and made my way to the bathroom and took a long warm bath.

I came out and wore an orange frock with black heels and a silver bracelet with white diamonds earring.

I tightened my hair in a waterfall braid and then, I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled "You are looking perfect", I said to myself and then took my purse and phone and then went out.

I went out to the park and sat down and looked at the view. I stood up and walked on the street which lead to a waterfall and then a bridge.

I walked towards the bridge and when, I reached there, I stood there and didn't want to go back so, I just stood there with closed eyes while my hands were on the bridge rail.

Ali bhai and Ahsaan bhai, I am missing you both. I missed the fun we had when, I was little and you both took care of me, played with me and when mom and dad died you were the two who consoled me that everything was alright.

A tear escaped my eyes as, I remembered how much love, I got from mom and dad.

I miss you "I miss you mom and dad and, I really love you".

Why did you have to go?. Why did you left me, us alone?. If you didn't went to that party that night then you would have been with me and Ali bhai.

I opened my eyes and inhaled some fresh air and then raised my hand to wipe away my tears.

I wiped away my tears and then looked at the beautiful sight again. A smiled formed upon my lips and, I turned around when my phone rang.

I looked at the caller ID Waheed? Why is he calling me?.

I cut the call as, I didn't wanted to talk to him right now.

He called again and, I cut it again. I walked back into the hotel and then into the lobby. I was going into the restaurant where Mr. Waheed would be waiting for me but, I stopped as a lady came to my side and said "Mr. Aliya Abbas?" She asked politely and, I nodded.

"Yes", I said and she sighed in relief.

"Well Ma'am, Sir is waiting for you" She said and, I nodded.

"I was on my way", I told her and was going to walk towards the restaurant when she shook her head.

"No Ma'am not there" She said and, I looked at her in confusion.

"This way, please" She said and then started walking. I walked behind her but was still unsure.

We stopped in front of a room and, I looked at her and she smiled and signed me to go in.

I looked at the door and then at her and then back at the door.

Am, I feeling nervous?, NO, Why would you!