CHAPTER 73: "YOU KNOW MORE THAN I THOUGHT"

MR. NAWAZ - POINT OF VIEW:

"Mr. Nawaz do you have any wishes?" Ali asked me and I looked at Ali in anything but disbelief.

If you ask me Ali then I want answers for a lot of things which you won't be able to answer. As a father I will have a lot of questions but you won't understand them.

As a father I only want my daughter to be happy and that is only possible in one way.

"I just want ONE thing" I spoke out loud and confident.

"And that is?" Ali asked me with a raised eyebrow.

"Once she is save I want you to do anything to make her come home and live with us, and forget about you. I want you to leave her life like you both never has met or known each other" I said looking into Ali's eyes who was looking back into mine

I can see the fire in his eyes but I won't let him hurt my daughter anymore.

"It's a deal" He said making a hope bloom inside me.

"Deal" Ahsaan said.

"Deal" I confirmed shaking my hand with both of them.

I am trusting you this time Ali. I hope you will keep your promise, or shall I say deal?

I went to open the door when I heard Ali calling me out.

"Mr. Nawaz?"

Don't make this hard, Ali. Keep it simple or you will regret.

"Yes?" I asked.

"This deal between us has to be between us if someone gets to know I won't keep my promise, and you know I am true on my words" Ali said to me and I nodded remembering all the damage he has done in mine and my family's life.

"No one will know, trust me" I reassured him.

Because I can't trust them not even one single percent.

"Let's go" I said opening the door and walking out to the living room with them again where everyone was standing.

"DAD" I heard Izyaan calling me but I can't let him. It will only create more problems if he spill out something he shouldn't, so I have to keep him down and that's why I raise my hand everytime he tries to say something.

I don't understand why he doesn't understand it once. Does he have to embarrass himself more than once by keep interrupting me.

"Izyaan, Ali and Ahssan will be helping us to get Aliha back and in return you have to cooperate with them peacefully by following their orders, understood?" I asked.

"But Nawaz-"

"But DAD?" He pleaded.

"I asked UNDERSTOOD?" I repeated myself with a raised voice and he threw a chair in anger "Understood" he said before leaving the room.

Dear wife went after him and I gave Ali and Ahsaan a reassuring smile as in telling them that everything is under control.

"I will be right back" I told them and walked after them. They need to understand how important this is.

"Izyaan" I called him out after shutting the door behind me.

"Dad what the hell are you doing?" He asked me and I shushed him before telling him anything but about our deal or else he will go crazy.

"Now please just do as they say. Just until Aliha is back, please son" I said and he nodded.

"Fine, but I won't leave them once I find Aliha." He said and I nodded.