CHAPTER 71: "OLD GRANDMA WITH WEAK BONES"

ALISHA KHAN - POINT OF VIEW:

Recently Aariz has been the center of my life for an unknown reason, or the reason he says is because I need to know how to handle situations when it comes to my 'dear life'.

I don't know how to explain what he makes me do. At first I thought it would be some easy stuff. But oh boy I was wrong. He makes me do the worst exercises ever, and running. Don't even talk about running.

The first day was easy where he made me run after him, but since the flour incident with Ahsaan made me upset, or shall I say angry he became very serious with me.

He shows of all the anger he has in him on me when I do something incorrectly in his eyes. I know he is doing it so I do the training right and seriously, or else he wouldn't have scolded me like yesterday when I accidently slipped and fell on the ground, where he commented that I was an annoying actress who acted like a sorrowful girl. Ouch that hurts!

Yesterday he made me do training with cardio machines, weights, jump ropes and not the least but last strength training equipments, like I was an old grandma who always complains about her weak bones.

Well you guessed it right. The last parts isn't my word but his. He told me that I was an old exhausted grandma who complained about her weak bones.

Don't tell me that he is right. Because to a girl who never ever in her life has done exercises then, when she suddenly does exercise, and to say it exact, hard core exercise wouldn't every inch of her body get exhausted?

Well that's what he calls an old exhausted grandma.

Well for my unfortunate then today he woke me up at three in the morning where he asked me to make a cup of coffeé for him and a hot chocolate for me. Which I am making right now.

Bossing me around. I am getting angry but I can't show it off on him because he is a double dramebaaz (overdramatic person) than I am a "drama queen" which he also called me. Well if I am a "drama queen" then he is a "double drama king."

He is definitely testing my patience.

Taking the hot chocolate and his coffeé from the counter which I just poured in the cups I walked into the balcony where the cold air hit me hard which made my hair fly. I walked towards him and gave him his coffeé with a smile.

if I give him an annoyed smile then he will make my training even harder than it already is.

"What took you so long?" He asked me.

I was slandering about you, do you want to hear anything else?

"Well it takes time to make your coffeé, doesn't it?" I asked him leaning against the railing of the balcony which gave an amazing view of this place, somewhere in nowhere.

I actually don't know where I am, I just know that I am here since Aliha has been missing, I hope she is fine and I hope Ali is keeping his promise to find her and get her save. I hope she isn't in any trouble.

"Forget it" He said turning around from the view and making his back lean against the railing so his face was turned to the house.

"I will" I said then continued looking at the moon.

There was silence, pure silence and I decided to break it by having the question in air.

"Why did you wake me up so early, it couldn't be for a cup of coffeé?" I asked turning to look at him.

He sighed and inhaled a deep breathe.

Patience!

"Have you ever felt a fire in yourself?" He asked turning towards me so he was facing me.