CHAPTER 41: "ARE YOU CURIOUS?"

WAHEED SINGH - POINT OF VIEW:

After driving off from the apartment I have kept Aliha in I drove back to the office.

Aliha I am extremely desperate to know your decision.

I was driving when my eyes caught the side of my phones flashing light indicating a call.

I took the phone and looked at the caller ID when a smile made it's way on my lips.

I answered the phone after plugging the earphones to my ear.

"Hello" I answered.

"Good afternoon, Sir" He said and I nodded and said "Yeah."

"Sir I have a good news for you" He said and I hummed "Hmm" which was a sign for him to continue.

"The file is sent and Shanaya will probably be in your office soon" He said and I asked.

"Did you tell her not to hand over the file to anyone?" I asked and I heard him say "Yes, Sir."

"Good I will check the file later and then decide about what to do next" I ordered him.

"Yes, Sir" He said and I cut the phone.

I drove back to the office and parked the car and then walked inside the building.

"Good afternoon, Sir" Everyone greeted and I nodded "Good afternoon" I said and then took the lift and waited for it to reach the office floor.

I walked towards my cabin and when I reached it I opened it and walked inside to find Aliya sitting at her desk doing work while Shanaya on the other hand was sitting on the couch waiting while checking her phone.

When I walked inside their attention turned from their work to me and I walked towards my desk and sat down.

"Miss Aliya" I called her out and she nodded and came towards the desk.

"Yes, Sir" She asked and I looked at her and said "Get me a coffée" I told her and she looked towards Shanaya and then back at me before nodding and walking out.

When Aliya was out of the cabin Shanaya stood up and walked towards my desk.

"Good afternoon, Sir" She said and I nodded before asking her to sit down.

She sat down and took out a green file from her purse and handed it to me.

"Sir" She said while handing it to me.

"Every each detail is reported in this file and I think we need to take an action soon or else we can lose more than what we have loosed yet." She told me and I opened the file and read the report.

"What the hell?" I asked her and she said "It's the opposite player" She said looking down.

"I am going to go through this file and then I will decide what to do but before that I want some tight security arrangements as soon as possible" I told her and she nodded.

"Yes, Sir" She said and then I explained her what to do and how to do it.

Soon there was a knock on the door.

Knock

Knock

"Come in" I said.

"You may leave now Shanaya" I told her before putting the file inside my drawer.

"Yes, Sir" She said and then stood up and walked out but stopped when Aliya opened the door while having a coffée in her hands.

"Have a nice day, Sir" Shanaya said turning to look at me before turning to Aliya and saying "It was nice to meet you" She said to her and I observed Aliya's reaction towards her.