CHAPTER 34: "I DIDN'T MIX POISON IN IT"

NAIRA AHMED - POINT OF VIEW:

What the hell have been happening here?

I saw standing there in front of the switch and believe me when my eyes landed on the living room my eyes widened more like in a shocked way as, I couldn't come over the scene in front of me.

Everything was messed up. The cushions were on the floor, the vases were broken, there was a glass broken and while there was water on the floor, the stool was fallen on the floor, and the flowers which were supposed to be in the vase was everywhere but in the vase.

Who the hell have done this and why is everything broken here?

I looked around to check in the kitchen and other places to see if it was fine and thankfully nothing was broken other places than in the living room.

I am damn sure that it's Mr. Waheed Singh who have done this because of his bad mood of earlier today.

I went to the storeroom and found the things to clean up the mess he had caused. When I found them, I went back to the living room and started to pick up the flowers and threw them in the dustbin.

I settled back the stools which were fallen on the floor. I started to take up all the things at first and when I was done with that I started to pick up the big piece of broken glass and vases.

When, I was done with that, I picked up the small piece of broken glass and vases. While, I was doing it, I heard footsteps but didn't look up as, I wanted to finish this work before taking care of this man.

I was in my thought and didn't realize that my finger started bleeding and soon the inside of my finger started hurting.

Don't tell me that the piece of broken glass went inside my finger.

I hurriedly cleaned up everything without using the other hand. When I was done I placed everything I used in their respective places in the storeroom.

It seems like Mr. Waheed thankfully went to his room.

I was walking to my room while trying to get out the glass from my finger but it was hurting like hell and before, I knew it I slipped down the stairs and let out a scream.

I was waiting to die as, I didn't had any control on my body and my eyes were closed tightly but instead of feeling like, I touched the floor very hard, I felt an arm around my waist.

I hurriedly opened my eyes only to look into some hazel brown eyes.

I looked away from his eyes to my hand as, I felt blood coming upon his white shirt.

Upps!

I pulled away from him and stammered "I ... I am sorry", I said and was walking away when, I felt a grip on my arm pulling me back towards him.

I was trying to free my arm from his grip but for no avail.

Suddenly, I felt him taking my hand forcefully into his hand while, I was trying to free it while trying not to hiss in pain.

"Leave my hand", I told him but he didn't bother to listen to me and then pulled me towards the living room.

When we reached the living room he looked at me and, I understood that he got to know how I got this injury.

"You didn't have to do this" He told me but, I didn't care answering him.

He was still holding my wrist and then he started to walk towards a drawer where there was kept a First Aid Kit.

He pulled me to the couch after taking the First Aid Kit and then he bended down in front of me as he made me sit on the couch.

He took hold of my finger and then took out pin from the First Aid Kit and I look at him with a horrified expression thinking.

Don't you ever dare using this on me!

But it was too late for me to even take my hand away from his as he tightened the grip and the pin made contact with my skin making me scream.

"Don't", I said trying to free my hand but he didn't listen to me and, I kept my mouth shut when he gave me a 'look like, I care just shut up' look.

I felt like crying when, I remembered how my mom, dad, Ali and Ahsaan bhaiya would help me when, I got injured when, I was younger.

I don't want to be here with this scary man who, I hate to the hell but with the person whom I love, my brothers.

Naira just complete this for once and then you will be back with your brothers again. You won't have to worry with them because, I feel safe when, I am with them because, I trust that they would be there for me whenever, I would need them.

I was out of my thought when, I felt something cold on my finger, I looked down to find putting on some cream on my finger and the piece of broken glass was now out of my finger.

When, I think about my loved once, I always feel better and forgets every other bad thing happening to me.

Well all the bad things which have happened to me since the last half month is all because of this man Waheed Singh.

When he was done, I stood up and walked away from him and into the kitchen as I didn't want him to scold me again.

I was feeling really hungry and, I didn't know what to make. I was trying to figure out what to make when, I heard footsteps and soon Waheed Singh was behind me and, I didn't like the way he was observing me.

I took some onions and some vegetables and started cutting them and soon, I started making biryani, Chicken biryani.

I was making Chicken Biryani while Waheed Singh was sitting on the high stool placed beside the counter. He was sitting there and, I felt him observing me the whole time but none of us spoke anything.

Sometimes, I thought to ask him about what had happened which overtook the good mood of his to the bad mood.

Soon, I was done making my Chicken Biryani and the time was around half past ten o'clock.

Yeah since, I have started working with this man my dinner routine have been changed to this late night hours and trust me it's not nice eating so late.

I put the food on two plates and then walked to him and placed the plates on the table which was placed between the two stools where he was sitting.

After placing the food on the table, I walked back to the counter and got all the other stuff, I made to go with the biryani.

I placed it on the table and, I can tell you my finger is still hurting a bit. I didn't want to sit there so, I thought about taking my plate and then go to my room but then just let it be and sat down and ate with him as, I didn't had the power to use my finger that much just because of the so called ego of mine.

He was looking at the plate of biryani but didn't eat anything which made me say "I didn't mix poison in it, don't worry", I said and he used his hazel brown eyes to look at me and then chuckled.

"Maybe you wanted to" He fired back and, I rolled my eyes before starting to eat.

"I know, I don't have the right to ask you but, I will feel happy if you want to share why your mood had so many mood swings today?", I asked him and he looked down at the food and, I felt him tightening the grip around the fork.

"It's alright if you don't want to share", I told him and then hurriedly ate my food and then washed the dishes while he was eating. When he was done few minutes later, I washed his plate and then was going to walk to my room but turned around and said.

"For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness" , I said to him while looking him directly in the eyes and then, I walked to my room and shut the light before laying down on the bed and soon the sleep took over me.

Vote 👍

Comment 💬

Share 👥