CHAPTER 95: "WATCH IT"

ALISHA KHAN - POINT OF VIEW:

Recently I have been waking up with a bomb of a headache. It hurts once you realize that you aren't sleeping although you are laying in the bed with your eyes closed and pretending to be asleep. I feel like a coward.

The things I said yesterday and the things I blamed Ahsaan for maybe it was too much and I am really embarrassed. It's not even his fault, it's mine.

I peeked open my eyes to see where I was and it didn't got better that I was in Ahsaan's room but where is he? I peeked my eyes open again and when it was confirmed that he wasn't in here I slowly sat up in the bed while pressing my palms to my head doing a try to make the headache stop.

"Here take this" I shrieked away curling myself into a ball as I heard his voice right beside me.

I looked up towards him who was looking at me with amusement? While holding a white tablet, maybe it's a painkiller.

"Wh- when, how did you?" I asked.

"While you were suffering from a headache" he exclaimed before extending the glass of water to me.

"Take it, you will feel better" He said and I took it out of his hand, however the electrical impact I got when my hands touched his didn't go unnoticed by me.

"Thank you" I said taking the pill and then drinking the water. I placed the empty glass on the night stand before pulling away the comforter and then standing up to walk away. Meanwhile Ahsaan just stood there. I reached the door to go out when I halted in my tracks feeling that it was necessary to apologize to him. He deserves an apology.

"I am really sorry about last night. I didn't mean to get it out that way" I whispered the last part for only me to hear and then closed the door behind me and walked into my own room.

Walking into the bathroom I walked into the shower and pressed on the tab "on" while letting the water splash down on my head and then drenching my dress. I have been wanting to do this for a really long time. When things doesn't go the way you want it, this is the only way to control it. When we talk about me then I feel guilty when I just accuse people knowing that it was my fault. I know that I did apologize to Ahsaan but he didn't say anything in return. He didn't even look at me. Nothing!

"Why do you have to be an emotional fool?" I asked myself fisting my hands trying to adjust to the ice cold water. Being in there for a few more minutes I pressed the "off" tab and then dried myself up after changing into a pair of black adidas "jeans" with an orange top. Walking out of the wardrobe with my ballerina shoes in black. I didn't want to take off the necklace my parents had given me on my last birthday.

Looking at myself in the mirror after doing some basic make up I walked out of the room and made my way downstairs to the kitchen

I don't know if it just is me or if people can relate to that feeling when you can feel that something is going to happen. You don't know for sure if it's a good thing or a bad but there is something that's going to happen. I feel like the butterflies in my stomach are going to pool up with excitement.