CHAPTER 72: "NO ONE WILL KNOW, TRUST ME"

AHSAAN - POINT OF VIEW:

"What can I help you with, Sir?" The guard in front of the gate asked and I answered "I am here to meet Mr. Nawaz and his son" and he nodded before talking in the walkie talkie.

"What's your name, Sir - I need to inform it" He said and I smiled at their hilarious security system.

"Ahsaan and Ali" I said and he nodded before reporting our names in the walkie talkie.

"You are lucky, Sir you are the first one in this week who has been granted permission to enter, or else no one had" he said after shutting down the walkie talkie.

"Open the gates" I said before sitting inside the car.

"What happened?" Ali asked.

"Mr. Nawaz has changed a lot." I told him.

"Changed? As in how?" he asked.

"As in strict or weird" I said laughing remembering how he was before. Then I started the car when the gates to the breathless mansion opened.

"This is gonna be a hectic situation" He said when we reached in front of the big doors to the mansion.

"Let's go" I said before turning on my serious working mode and getting out of the car while passing the keys to the guard standing there.

"Park it, please" I said and he nodded before we took our steps inside the big mansion to get welcomed by the lovely grandma of the house Miss Ayah Nawaz who came towards us with a surprised but happy smile and hugged me tight.

"You have grown, huhn?" She said kissing my forehead.

"I always grow, it's just you pretty lady who always grows beautiful by the passing days." I told her and she playfully slapped my cheeks. "Being flirtatious with me" she shook her head with a smile.

"Ali" She said walking towards him who took his hand in hers and kissed them "How are you grandma?" He asked trying to hide his emotions.

"Oye yeh joythi khafa kisi aur ko dikana apni, is khar me bohat hai jinko yeh attitude dikhana gayaz hai" She said making him smile and he pulled her into a tight hug.

("Eow show your fake anger to someone else, there are a lot of people here whom it's necessary for to see this attitude." She said making him smile and he pulled her into a tight hug.)

"I love you granny" He said kissing her head.

"I love you beta (son)" She said kissing his cheeks.

"Come in now" She said pulling us inside.

I felt Ali looking at me so I looked towards him and gave him a reassuring smile and mouthed "Don't worry."

We reached the living room where I saw Mr. Nawaz walking down the stairs.

He came toward us and pulled out his hand to shake, I took it hand shook his hand.

"Good Morning uncle Nawaz" I said passing him a serious business smile.

"Good Morning Ahsaan" He said before shaking Ali's hand which took him some time to let go.

I cleared my throat and raised my eyebrows at their handshake, that's when he pulled away.

"Morning Sir" Ali said pushing his strings.

"Mor- Good Morning" He said with a nervous smile. He may be the challenging one but he can't hide his nervousness from my eyes.

"What brings you both here after so many years?" He asked us with a raised eyebrow while signalling us to sit down.

"Aliha" Ali said.