CHAPTER 43: "IS IT REALLY YOU?"

ANWAR - POINT OF VIEW:

I looked around the place and regionalized every each detail of this place. It was looking different like everything has changed in these many years when I was in the jail.

I have been waiting to come out to get my revenge and to change the unfair things to fair things.

I walked around until a girl bumped into me and her things fell on the ground.

Why does people walk blindly like it's the other people who have to look around and not them it self.

The girl was picking up her things and said "I ... I am sorry" She said while picking her things up.

Calm down Anwar at least she is accepting that it was her fault.

"I forgive a first time but make sure you don't do it a second time" I told her and then walked away not wanting to waste my time upon a random girl.

Finally I am here standing in front of the door of the person I have been craving to meet, craving to put my arms around and craved to see with my eyes and touch him.

My son and my own blood!

The one and only son of Anwar Singh, Waheed Singh.

I looked at the nameplate beside the door to his cabin and then touched it when a smile made it's way to my lips reading the name of my blood.

Waheed Singh!

I sighed before putting my hand on the knob and turned it down and then opened the door of his cabin.

I turned open the door and walked in and looked around only to find a well build figure standing in front of me while having turned his back towards me.

My instinct was telling me that it was Waheed, Waheed Singh mera beta (my son).

He was so young when I left him and now he is so big almost higher than me.

"Waheed" I called him out after observing him for so long. I walked towards him and I felt him turning around and stopped when his eyes met mine.

He was just looking at me but didn't say anything nor did he came towards me or gave me a hug.

I raised my arms and spread them while using my fingers to sign him to come and hug me.

"Waheed" I said again while signing him but he didn't budge to come and hug me.

I took steps towards him and then called him out again "Waheed mera beta (my son)" I said to him while standing right in front of him.

"I am back" I whispered to him and, I saw his eyes pooling up.

"Waheed" I said taking a few inches towards him and that was when he pulled in to me and hugged me tight.

"Dad" He whispered while I hugged him tight.

"Is it really you?" He asked me and I nodded "Yeah, I am back for you, my family" I whispered to him and he then pulled away from the hug and had tears in his but wiped them away and suddenly hardened his facial expression.

"Waheed what happened?" I asked him and he turned around from me and said "Why did you come back now?" He said and I saw him fisting his hand.

"You ran away when I needed you the most" He said and I shook my head.

"I didn't run away I had to" I told him while putting my hand on his shoulder but he yanked it away.

"No you didn't have to because I know you just ran away leaving me all alone. You didn't even think about us once and now why are you back now?" He questioned but didn't let me say anything when he said.