CHAPTER 82: "SHE IS MY FIANCE?"

WAHEED SINGH - POINT OF VIEW:

Driving with anything but hope and desperation to find her I reached the 'The private health care hospital' and went inside to the reception. Something like the aroma was telling me that it was here.

"How can I help you, sir?" the receptionist asked me and I asked "Where can I find the patient named Aliya Abbas?" I asked knowing that it would be a bad idea to ask if she was admitted here.

"Who are you to the patient? And what makes you think that she is here?" She asked.

Who am I to her?

"She is my fiance" I stated knowing that they won't let anyone in if they aren't close relatives.

She looked at me as to see if I was someone to believe or not. "And for your information then I called the other private hospital who informed me that my fiance was here" I told her tabbing my foot on the floor.

"I am sorry but she isn't here" the receptionist said looking at me but my heart was telling me otherwise.

"Don't lie to me, I know she is here" I told her.

"I can feel her fragrance here and I would never be wrong when it comes to her. Just tell me where she is" I told her when another receptionist came.

"What's happening here?" she asked.

She was in her mid fifties and looking very strict.

"Ma'am, I can feel that my fiance is here and my heart wouldn't lie but the receptionist is telling me otherwise. Please, I know she is here I can feel her presence and I know you might think that it's hilarious but I know that my Aliya is here. Please!" I told her as I was getting impatient and talking rude to them wouldn't be the best idea.

"Fiance?" She asked with a raised eyebrow "Yes" I said.

"Where have you been?" She asked me.

"I have been searching for her since I got home from my meeting and couldn't find her anywhere. I have been restless this whole week and when I entered this hospital I got some hope." I told her and she looked at me as if she was a mind reader.

"Who are your fiance?" She inquired.

"Aliya Abbas" I told her and she said "Come with me" I nodded and a smile made it's way my lips while my heart was beating rapidly as I walked beside the old receptionist.

We walked inside the elevator and she pressed on the button '5' while it closed.

"If she doesn't recognize you, you will be kicked out" The lady spoke and I looked at her in confusion.

"What happened?" I asked her.

"She was in a very critical state when she was brought here by a man last week who told us to take care of her as he thought her life was in danger. And we have since kept her here under the watch of police. We didn't have any information about her identity until she last night got conscious and we hardly got her name." She said making my heart hurt.

"Is she fine?" I asked her walking out of the elevator while we started walking down the long corridor.

"No and yes. She was out of danger when she opened her eyes last night or else she would have been in coma right now, however the bad news is that she doesn't let anyone come near her. She flinches every time someone gets near her especially men." She informed me and I fisted my hands remembering the bastard who did this to her.

"Please let her be okay" I whispered for only me to hear.

We stopped in front of a door where there were standing guards at the door. "What's your name?" the lady asked me "Waheed Singh" I told her and she told me to wait here while she went inside and I tried to see if it was Aliya but I couldn't see anything.