CHAPTER 93: "A VIRGIN AS MY BOSS"

WAHEED SINGH - POINT OF VIEW:

Opening my eyes i realized that Aliya wasn't in the bed anymore. I immediately stood up and searched the bathroom and wardrobe, however she weren't anywhere.

Where did she go? I felt bad possibilities pop inside my mind. However I shook them away and walked out of the room and checked the hallway. However I stopped when I heard someone laughing whole heartedly with the emotion of happiness. I stopped at the staircase as I saw Miss Nayab, our personal nurse or more like my "caretaker" having a conversation with Aliha. The next thing she said made me smile at the thought.

"Waheed, My Boyfriend?" Her laughter continued and the smile on her face made me happy.

Let's see what she answers!

"You are so cute. The person who you think as my boyfriend, is my boss" She explained to her while they walked towards the kitchen leaving me in my own thoughts.

This girl is fantastic. It good to see how she heals. Yesterday she was all hurt and having panic attacks and today she is all smiling and laughing. I wonder if she really is feeling happy or trying to tell herself that she is happy? Because if she is trying to convince herself then it's not the right way to do it.

Walking back to my room I took a shower and dressed up in casual clothes as I weren't going anywhere today.

Let's get down to the ladies, I thought before walking downstairs and into the kitchen were Aliya was sitting at the table beside the wall and Miss Nayab were cooking something that was smelling good.

"Good morning, Ladies" I greeted walking towards the refrigerator to get some water.

"Good morning. What would you like to eat?" She asked me and I looked towards Aliya who were looking down at her lap, which made me feel like I was being ignored. However I pushed the thought away as I must be overthinking it.

"Whatever you like to make" I answered Miss Nayab's question as she passed me a smile while I took a sip of water.

"Granny, I ... I will be right back" Aliya said taking support from objects walking away. When I offered her my help she denied "Let me help you" I extended my hand to her however she shook her head and made it clear "I can handle myself". All the while she didn't look at me. Now I am hundred percent sure that she is trying to ignore me. But why would she do that? Maybe she hasn't forgiven me yet? But she hugged me! Just because she hugged you it doesn't mean that she has forgiven you. You have to make it up for her and then earn her forgiveness.

I was brought out of my thought when I felt my phone vibrating. I pulled it out of my pocket and looked at the caller ID.

"I will be in my study" I told her before walking out of the kitchen and towards my study while picking up the phone.

"Leonardo?" I asked making sure he answered it.

"Hello to you too, Boss" I felt like he was smiling.

"Good morning Alex. You sound like an overwhelmed woman who hasn't talked to her boyfriend for years" I joked.

"That was rude." He complained.

"You got my message?" I asked him and he answered with "Of course. Why wouldn't I?"

"Even though you got it. You didn't listen clearly. I told you to call me in the evening not at ten in the morning." I informed him.

"Wait. Who told you that I was the one to call. It could have been David who actually dialed the number and then threw it at me. Don't you think so?" He asked making me chuckle at his childishness.