CHAPTER 11: "YOU ARE HURTING ME"

ALISHA KHAN - POINT OF VIEW:

I was standing there shocked, I felt like the air was getting cold and, I just needed to be in the embrace of the persons which were standing right in front of me.

"Alisha", I heard the same beautiful motherly voice of my mama.

She opened her arms and was signalling me to come into her embrace. I looked to her side and found dad looking at me with concern.

I took in all the shocks and thought If this is a dream then go away how can they be here it's impossible!

But when, I heard the same voice of them both, I didn't waste any second and run into their embrace.

"Alisha meri bachi (my child)" she said hugging me and, a tear fell out of my eyes.

I pulled back and she kissed my forehead, I then turned to dad who was looking at me and smiled "my princess" he said and, I put my arms around his neck and hugged him tight.

"I missed you a lot", I whispered to them and felt mama patting my back.

I pulled away from dad but held his arm. "How did you get to know, I was here?", I asked them and they exchanged glances and then looked at me.

I felt dad looking behind me and, I did the same to find Ali Bhai and Ahsaan looking at me.

"How is the surprise Sissy?" he asked me and, I smiled "Thank you very much Ali bhai", I said to him and he nodded.

"Let's go in" he said and everyone went in.

We were now everyone sitting in the living room, I was sitting on the couch next to mom and dad's while Ahsaan and Ali in the opposite side.

How can a person who kidnapped me let me meet my parents without any ransom, of course he surely asked about a ransom. But there is one thing, I don't understand then. He owns such an expensive looking house or maybe more and these three, I have stayed in.

"You are here to take me with you, haina (right)?", I asked him and everyone exchanged looks.

"A ... Alisha we have to tell you something?" mom said and, I turned my full attention to her.

I smiled "yes mama tell me what you want to say", I told her and she looked down for a moment.

"Mama, papa (mom, dad) is ... is everything alright?", I asked concerned as, they was killing me with such expressions.

"Tell me what happened?", I asked them and dad came and sat right beside me.

"Alisha as you know Ahsaan and Ali kidnapped you" he said and, I nodded and hurriedly glanced at Ahsaan and Ali and then back at him.

"I know", I said.

"But" he said and looked down.

The silence they were giving me was making me restless while creeping me out and my heart was beating fast "but", I said signaling him to continue.

"Alisha please listen us out before taking any decision" he said and, I had the fear like they are going to say something, I wouldn't like.

"Ahsaan and Ali didn't kidnap you on their own but on our, me and you mother's request" he said and, I felt something inside me break.

"Y ... you d ... did it", I asked stammering and he nodded.

"Wh ... why?", I asked him and he looked at me right in the eyes.

"You know you had a sister who died?" he asked me and, I nodded "yes" as, I remembered that incident.

"You was a little girl at that time and didn't knew anything so we told you that sh ... she died because of that lizard, but that wasn't t ... true." He said and a tear rolled down my eyes as they lied to me.