CHAPTER 78: "FALLING FOR SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T EXIST"

NAIRA AHMED - POINT OF VIEW:

"I never ever apologized to anyone and you are the first so you can take it as, I am saying it from my heart" Waheed said.

...

I closed my eyes as, I knew, I was going to meet the floor and then blank out but instead, I felt two strong arms around me. I took my time to realize that, I didn't fell. I tried to stand up but two strong arms pulled me up.

...

I was waiting for him to begin and he did "So as you know, I bought your house and then made sure that you don't find any other place to live, I have now thought and came to the conclusion that you need a place to stay" he told me like, I was unaware of this information.

...

I looked up at him before saying "Mr. Singh?" I called him and he nodded before saying "You are not on work you can call me Waheed" he said making me feel awesomely irritated.

...

"Aliya I have to go for a meeting and will be back later but you have to take your medicines now and one at ten o'clock. So I will tell you when you have to take which medicine, okay?" he asked and I nodded.

...

"You bitch how did you think that I will let you use him, huhn?" he shouted slapping me again. "AARHH"

"AARRHHH" I winched in pain and tried to get some air but couldn't I was feeling like I was going to collapse.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHhHHHHHH" I screamed from the top of my lungs when he punched me once more in my stomach which made me wince in pain. I closed my eyes tightly when the pain increased even more.

...

"Keep your eyes open"

It's paining. Everything is hurting me. Why does humans always have to get hurt? My head is aching and my stomach it feels like someone repeatedly has kicked me. My eyes are glued to each other because they don't want to see anything else than the darkness in my life. Why am I alive when I am getting tortured by emptiness. No one is here. No one is with me out of the few people I love.

"Princess"

I am wrong there is someone here who cares about me, who loves me.

"I know that you are hearing and listening to the things I am going to tell you tonight. Afterall you are the one I share all my secrets with, right?"

Yes we do Ahsaan bhai please tell me because I can feel something near my presence is positive.

"Then let me tell you that today is the day your Ali bhai and Aliha api has reunited"

If you're lying then it's not a funny nor hilarious kind of joke.

"'Sacrificing my soul will disunite our souls but keep our love alive'".

"His soul is taken by Aliha's soul which is one now and always will be one no matter people want it or not."

'No not me because your love to me is exceptional because 'We Are Unique'.

We have always been unique and our relation will always be unique because we share more than one or two relations.

"Do you know Mr. Uncle Nawaz I met him today and you know what, he has grown, old, but the hair on his head has still not grown. He is totally bald."