CHAPTER 21: "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO YOURSELF?"

NAIRA AHMED - POINT OF VIEW:

He came even closer to me and that's when, I realized that he wasn't wearing his coat, tie nor shoes. Damn!.

I leaned even more back to avoid him and that's when, I put my hand on his chest to create some distance between us. He took hold of my wrist and put some force and pulled me into him.

I had closed my eyes as tight as, I could. I felt him holding my wrist while the other was on his shoulder.

I felt something around my small waist and then, I opened my eyes and saw his arm around my waist.

Oh Allah, I need to come out of this or if the comforter get's pulled of by any chance then meri izzat, no way!

I tried to wriggle out from his grip without pushing the comforter so it wouldn't get of my tights.

He pulled me even more in by the grip he had on my waist and now, I hadn't any chance to put an arm in to create distance.

I could feel his breath on my shoulder and when, I looked down, I could see a bit of my bare tights.

I closed my eyes and prayed him not to see it.

Please don't let him see it, please!

My one arm which he wasn't holding was on his shoulder but, I used it to cover my tights with and when he pulled me even more in, I put it on his shoulder to try to create distance.

The other arm which he was holding. The one with the injured wrist. I tried to free my hand from his grip and when, I couldn't he intertwined our fingers forcefully and, I felt like, I was going to cry.

I looked away while trying to move back but, I could nothing, I was totally trapped in here with his arm around my waist and the other intertwined with my fingers and, I can't use my knees to knee him as, I am wearing damn short shorts.

"Le ... Leave me", I protested but he shook his head.

"I did warn you but you didn't take it serious and that's not my fault" He explained and, I looked into his eyes.

I saw his eyes boring into mine so, I looked away.

"Leave me or, I am going to scream", I threatened him and he chuckled.

"Do it because, I have my way to shut your mouth if you scream and, I will definitely use it if, I get the chance" He smirked and winked when, I looked at him in the eyes and that's when, I used all my force to get out of his grip.

"Idiot"

"Jerk"

"Bastard"

"Monster"

"Karoos" (Evil)

"Sara karela" (Rotten vegetable), I yelled all these things to him while trying to get out of his grip.

I huffed and said "Why do you need to tighten the grip soo much?", I asked him and he just smiled and put our forcefully intertwined fingers up to our face.

I was now facing him with the bandaged wrist between us. He moved his face closer to the wrist and before, I could get was he was doing he kissed my wrist and, I immediately tried to push him away.

And that's when he pulled me back with him so now he was laying on the bed and, I upon him with my bare legs which he didn't notice yet.

I still tried to get off and that's when he decided to hover over me and, I was lying under him.

He neared my face and, I felt like my tears were going to start. I moved my face away to the other side and he neared my ear.

"Are you taking the medicine now or shall, I give you the package of disobeying me" He whispered in my ear and then kissed my ear and, I moved my head even more away.