CHAPTER 8: "I TOLD YOU NOT TO DO SOMETHING, DIDN'T I?"

ALISHA KHAN - POINT OF VIEW:

After talking to Ali we went back to the living room as, I was feeling very hungry. When, I reached the living room, I found Ahsaan walking out of his study room. I walked and sat on the couch while, I felt him looking at Ali.

A smile played on my lips as the revenge idea popped inside my head. Mr. Ahsaan you just wait and watch till, I will get my revenge on you.

"So what do you want for dinner?" Ali asked sitting down on the couch next to Ahsaan. I feel like, I am, giving an interview I thought.

I thought about what I wanted to eat and then said "Butter Chicken with rice, Chicken Biryani and Pizza", I said and they both looked at each other and then at me.

I found Ali grinning to Ahsaan which made me confused. You need to find out Alisha.

"Why are you showing your nine teeth?", I asked him and he looked at me and said "a human have 32 teeth mama" Ali said but, I retorted, "How many lessons do you have to learn from your sissy didn't you get your own brain. I said "showing" which means how many, I can see and when you were grinning, I didn't saw all your teeth but just nine, Dumbo" I explained and Ahsaan laughed while Ali was giving me death glares.

"Now tell me why you were showing off your teeth's?", I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I think it's better for me to go and get the food while Bhai will tell you what his favorite food is, right Bhai?" he asked and then walked away.

I was looking at the door until he was out of sight and then, I looked back at Ahsaan with a raised eyebrow.

"What?" he asked and, I looked in his beautiful black eyes and asked "Your favorite food?" and he chuckled.

"Didn't you get the hint he gave you" he asked and, I frowned in confusion and then it hit me.

"Your favorite food is Chicken Biryani, Butter Chicken and Pizza just as mine?", I asked him and he nodded.

"What a coincidence", I stated and he just chuckled.

Soon Ali came with the food and we ate while, I and Ali cracked jokes which ended up with a mess in the kitchen. And as always it ended with me handcuffed to the stool while Ali was cleaning the whole mess while giving me death glares.

Poor him he told me he didn't had the energy to clean something up today but the day ended with him cleaning more than expected. What a punishment he got!. I just sat there and laughed at his condition.

ZAINAB KHAN (ALISHA'S MOM) - POINT OF VIEW:

"Saeed is our daughter okay?", I asked Saeed who was sitting next to me but he didn't answered.

She hadn't called since that day and, I was dying to hear her voice. I shouldn't have done it but what could, I do, I had to he didn't give me any choice and, I know she got hurt when she got the idea about which favor, I wanted from her.

I just don't understand why she don't want it why did she refuse why did she say no.

I even don't know where my daughter is. She have been missing the last four days but no clue about her.

I just pray that wherever she is she must be in safe hands.

"Ya Allah keep my daughter in safe hands she is really very innocent", I prayed and then, I felt an arm around my shoulder.

"Don't worry begum she would be in safe hands just have faith in god and everything will be fine.

"I have faith in my god but my little princess where is she, I am dying to see her please find her Saeed, Please", I whispered and don't know when the sleep took over me.

AHSAAN - POINT OF VIEW:

After checking the room Ali cleaned up, I unlocked Alisha's handcuffs and pulled her to her room while Ali went to his.

"Go to sleep Alisha and if you do something then, I promise you will get to sleep with handcuffs", I explained her and she nodded.

She laid in her bed and put the comforter over her, I switched off the light and closed the door and went out.

As much as, I know you Alisha you are going to execute your revenge soon, I am waiting I grinned and went to my own room.

I went to the bathroom and changed into my comfortable night suit.

When I came out, I smiled. Alisha, I knew it. I switched off the lights and then down on the bed.

I can sense you in this room Alisha and if, I want then, I can spoil your revenge but I won't. Let's see what you have planned.

I closed my eyes and pretended to sleep and soon, I felt her footsteps coming closer to me.

When the footsteps stopped, I opened my eyes a bit and found a color pencil in her hand.

Oh so it's that way she wanted to take her revenge.

When the pencil reached my face, I grabbed her hand and pulled her towards me and she gasped.

I chuckled and she tried to wriggle out of my grip.

"I told you not to do something, didn't, I?", I asked her and she said "that's not fair".

I left her and she stood up but slipped over the comforter and fell right on me again.

"My sweet revenge", I said to her and turned her so she was laying under me. She was holding her breath and, I silently took the paint from the bed where she placed it and painted her while she had her eyes shut.

She opened her eyes and looked at me with an angry expression she then tried to lift her head when she hit my head and groaned.

I chuckled and painted her head again. Now she was looking like the " You are looking like the perfect Dangerous, Rude, Idiot Monster", I told her and, I felt her eyes widened.

I chuckled at her expression and then left her hands and moved away from her.

"I told you, I will handcuff you", I said and she made a sad face "no please" she tried.

I pulled her to her room and handcuffed her to the bed with one hand "Good night Alisha Khan", I said and went into my room and soon drifted to sleep.

Vote 👍

Comment 💬

Share 👥