CHAPTER 36: "I HAVE A DEAL FOR YOU"

SAEED KHAN - POINT OF VIEW:

I was currently sitting in my office and tried to work but my concentration flew away as my thoughts when to think about Alisha.

I wasn't able to think about anything else it has been more than two weeks since we came back home after telling her some of the truth.

I am not able to tell her the whole truth as she is broken and I don't want to break her more than that.

When the right time will come I will tell her the truth but right now it's not good for her health to get to know about things.

"I am sorry Alisha" I whispered to myself.

I again tried to divert my mind to the work but as always when I tried my concentration flies away and the same happened this time.

Buzz

Buzz

Buzz

My phone was vibrating on the table and I picked it up to see that Ahsaan was calling. I hurriedly pressed the answer button and put the phone up to my ear and then greeted "Hello" I said and inhaled some air.

"Hello" He spoke and, I waited for him to continue.

"Ahsaan ... what happened?" I asked him through the phone and I heard him sighing.

"Uncle, I want to come over with Alisha and I want you to ask her about her decision for one last time and if she agrees then we will move on with the plan but if she disagree this time then I have other ways" He said and I nodded.

"How is she?" I asked him and I felt him sighing again.

"Ahsaan everything is alright, right?" I asked him and he spoke "Yeah."

"Well she is fine but, I think that the process it going to slow and before she even gets the thought of escaping again I want to, you know" He said and, I thought for a while before asking.

"Is she still mad at us?" I asked him and he said "Maybe but she have to get over it and it's only possible if you do as I tell you to do" He explained and I nodded.

"You are right but I just can't do it. I feel guilty for doing it to her, I feel guilty to hurt her" I told him.

"I understand you but you don't have to feel guilty because what you are doing is for her own safety" He told me and I nodded.

"I will come at your place with her, soon" He said and, I nodded and said "Okay" Before we hung up.

I cut the phone and placed it on the desk before leaning back in the chair and closing my eyes and sighing.

"I care for you, Alisha. I hope you will understand it one day." I said while still having closed eyes and being in the same position as before leaning back in the chair.

ALIHA - POINT OF VIEW:

"Hello?"

"Can anybody hear me?"

"Ibrahim?"

"Hello?"

"Kidnapper?"

"Please can anybody hear me?"

I was shouting for someone to hear me for the past one and a half hour but no, nobody had any mercy to come and check upon me or listen to why I was shouting after them.

I felt my throat dry after so much and it looked like nobody cared.

Well I was sitting here on a chair while being tied up with ropes. My eyes were closed and I couldn't see anything as I had a cloth tied on the back of my head while the cloth was covering my eyes.