CHAPTER 77: "ONCE PEOPLE DIE THEY NEVER COME BACK"

ALISHA KHAN - POINT OF VIEW:

"NO WAY" I said turning around and running down the stairs but not before Aariz stopped me and pulled me up.

"ALISHA" He started.

"YOU ARE OUT OF YOUR MIND" I shouted at him while trying to get free from him.

"LISTEN TO M-" He started but I cut him of "NO, DON'T YOU DARE" I said falling on my knees.

"Don't YOU dare." I whispered feeling tears rolling down my eyes.

He let go of me and I pushed him away before running down the stairs and into the corridor where my room was. Getting in I ran to the bed and took the pillow before throwing them down on the door while crying my fear out.

"How did he?"

"HOW?"

I asked myself throwing the other pillows down on the floor.

"Why?"

"He did it, again?"

"With me?"

I cried when the shooting area and the pistols and guns flashed my mind remembering that night in the forest. The man I Alisha Khan shot. The man I shot did have a family for sure, what if he had kids? what if he was married? Did I make his wife a widow?

IT'S ALL MY FAULT

IT'S ALL MY FAULT

IT'S ALL MY FAULT

"NOOO" I screamed tears strolling down my eyes as I pulled my knees together and held them together with my arm while I placed my forehead between my knees and tried to calm myself down until I heard the door open but I didn't look up.

"What happened?" He asked me and I looked up at him with anger.

I stood up and walked towards him.

"Are you for real?" I asked him.

"Are you asking me what happened?" I asked him.

"Do you know what you were wanting to make me do?" I asked him pushing him away from me.

"Do you even realize it?" I pushed out of the room

"Don't you dare think about that again?" I said pushing him away.

"Have you lost it? Do you know that those guns is life taking?"

"DO YOU KNOW ONCE PEOPLE DIE THEY NEVER COME BACK?" I said.

"AND YOU, HUHN?"

"Who do you think you are?" I asked him pushing him towards the stairs.

"I did everything you asked me to but I don't want anymore just leave me alone, please" I said falling down on my knees.

"Please" I whispered.

"Are you done?" I heard Aariz asking.

"I have had enough of you" He said pulling me up by my arm and pulling me with him down the stairs.

"Wh-" I asked when he cut me off.

"I know what I am doing but it's you who don't" he said walking into the pool area of the house and pushing me so I was standing in front of him.

"YOU are the one who believes in the things YOU want to believe. You look at the things in front of you and react without thinking. Who says that I wanted to make you touch those things, huhn? Did I? Then why do you come to your own conclusions, when they aren't needed? Tell me? Answer me?" he said.