CHAPTER 53: "YOU DON'T HAVE A CHOICE, BABY"

WAHEED SINGH - POINT OF VIEW:

After making Aliya drink the water she fell unconscious again in my arms. I slowly scooped away from her while making her lay comfortably on the bed and then pulled the comforter over her.

I looked at the time and it showed that there still was time for her medicine but before that she have to eat something lightly.

I looked at Aliya for some moments and then made my way out of the room while shutting the door behind me quietly not to disturb her.

I walked into the kitchen and switched on the lights and looked around.

I can't order anything from outside because it won't be a good idea in the stage she is in right now. So it must be some homemade soup!

I took out all the ingredients which would be needed to make creamy tomato soup with bread.

I was going to wear the apron when I heard my phone ringing and I hurriedly laid the apron on the counter and walked towards my room as I left my phone there and she is sleeping inside there.

I reached my room and slowly opened the door and walked towards the nightstand and took my phone which now was cut.

He always have to call at the wrong time I thought when I saw that Ibrahim had called.

I checked on Aliya one last time before walking out of the room as I was convinced about her still sleeping peacefully.

I started to walk towards the kitchen again and then wore the apron before calling Ibrahim back.

The bell was going and I took the tomatoes and washed them.

Ring.

Ring.

Ring.

The bell went on and he finally picked up the call saying "Good afternoon, sir" He said and I said "I hope you did what I told you to do, before I wish you a good afternoon?" I asked him and I heard him sigh and then he replied "Don't worry I did what you asked me to do" He said and I nodded while saying "Then you can get a good afternoon" I told him.

"Thank you" He said and I nodded.

"Did she say anything?" I asked him and he replied "I think she wanted to tell me something in the morning but I got a call about the real Alisha so I had to go" He told me and I nodded and asked, "Did you found anything about her?" I asked him and I heard him sigh which made me a bit angry.

"I am sorry, Sir," He said and I calmed myself down a bit.

"I want you to go and meet the wrong Alisha tonight and hear what she have to say and then in a few days I will decide what to do," I told him and he said, "Yes, Sir."

"And yes remember if you even touch her then I will bury you alive" I warned him as I knew how cheap he could be at times.

"Yes, Sir," He said a bit lightly and I knew he really thought that I am going to bury him alive.

"I want you to report me about the wrong Alisha and when you will do it then I have another work for you," I told him and he said "Yes Sir" before I cut the call.

I started to cut the vegetables which would be needed to the soup and when I was done with that I started to make the soup meanwhile I made the firm dough for the bread which I put in the own.

Now I have to wait for them to be cooked and baked so I started to clean up the kitchen in the meanwhile.

When I was done with the cleaning, the bread and soup were made. I served the soup with two bowls and bread. When I was done I went to the room to wake up Aliya as it almost was time for her medicine.