chapter 1

Dark night, with rain pouring like never ending ,a girl of early twenties was running helplessly in the lonely streets of Mumbai ,with torn jeans, open muddy hair and swollen eyes due to constant crying.

The horrible memories of her past kept on haunting her. Increasing her pace with each passing second she ran and ran. There was no one who could listen to her cries, cries of being scared , scared from cruelty of the world.

She ran trying to find solace and truth. She didn't know when she reached her destination and without waiting further she just hopped onto a tall, muscular man who just wrraped his strong arms around her trying to make her feel relaxed.

Seeing her condition his eyes became moist and heart felt with guilt, guilt of not being able to remove that horrible phase from her life, guilt of not being able to make her smile instead of crying despite the fact that he was the only reason for her to breathe.

He kept on rubbing her back and kissing her hair in order to make her relax. After some time after getting some courage to speak or look. She slowly lifted her face only to find her very own MANIK smiling at her to console her. She looked into his eyes, and after getting full assurance from his dark brown eyes of always being there for her and for protecting her from the cruel world she spoke in a voice full of pain.

"manik."

She said still sobbing. He gently wiped her tears however they were unstoppable. Hee gently lifted her face and made her look in his eyes."NANDINI " he said with love to which she just kept looking in his eyes as a sign for him to say. He cupped her face and softly kissed her forehead to which she closed her eyes. He then moved to her eyes and kissed them one by one and then said..

"Nandini, u know na I am with you and I will protect you , hamesha!! "Manik asked like really questioning her. "Hamesha " said nandini as if telling him she does know.

**

"Why do you this to yourself? U know na I can't see you like this, and why you came running up like this u know how much mukti, alya and navya are worried for you..u shouldn't have done this....you're fully drenched in rain." he said politely trying to make Nandini understand that she should have taken care of herself. She just kept quiet and kept on listening to him as he was busy in brushing her hair after she took a shower. He very well knew that how she took advantage of the voice of shower and cried. He looked at her and called her in loving tone bringing her out of thoughts. He gently wipped the lone tear that rolled down her eyes.

Here is the very first update of soul-mates...hope you like it...plzz give ur views about it... with love from Humna