3. A Curious Youth

A/N: Next part finally! :,D I honestly missed writing this ;u; Enjoy!

-

As you slowly walked deeper into the Underground, you looked around at the environment. It was quite dark in here, though in the distance you could see another room with a spotlight of sunshine in the middle over a small patch of grass. Taking a right, you reached that room and walked to the center of it, standing underneath the light. It was quite cold down here because of the lack of sunlight. You'll have to remember to bring a jacket next time.

There was nothing but silence down here. Everything seemed so... still. There was no movement, not even of the grass beneath you. The tugging-like sensation in your chest seemed to fade a bit, but it still felt like it wanted you to go further. You didn't plan on going all the way through the Underground; you didn't know exactly how far this place goes. Though Frisk, including several other monsters, had revealed most areas in the Underground already. What were the main ones called again?

...

Oh yes; the Ruins, Snowdin, Waterfall, Hotland, the Core, and lastly King Asgore's castle. Those being in order, you guessed you must be at the end of Asgore's castle. Curious to find out, you walked off into the next room ahead of you, which in fact proved you right. There was quite a lot of light here emending from the ceiling. In front of you was a large garden of golden flowers, surrounded by green grass and vines. They all looked so well taken care of somehow. In the middle of all the flowers though, there was a small opening. It seemed like something once was set there; perhaps a throne you guessed. Other than that this room was quite beautiful, there was even a very slight breeze blowing.

As you took another step forward into the Throne Room, you heard a slight shifting noise behind you. You spun around to the sudden sound, but to your surprise nothing was there. Your heart skipped a beat, was someone still here? Your eyes darted around the room entrance from where you came; but you saw nothing strange. Sighing, you turned back around and kept making your way across the garden, being careful not to step on any of the flowers even though it seemed like it was the floor itself. 

Reaching the end of the room, you took another right into the next. This one seemed like a very long hall. Pillars were lined on either side of the path in the middle, to the right were large windows with a symbol in golden glass. Sunshine emit through them, lighting up the room so bright that you could even see slight dust particles flowing. Walking down the middle, your footsteps slightly echoed throughout the hall.

The tugging sensation seemed to be almost completely gone now, you noticed. As you reached the end of the room, you checked your phone. 3:57 PM. Maybe you could stay a little longer? Besides, even if you went back right now, you didn't have any plans to do anything.

Before deciding to go into the next room, you suddenly heard that shuffling again. It was coming from the Throne Room again, but this time you could slightly hear a voice. 

"Hello?" You called out to the other side of the hall. There was no response. "Is someone here?", you called again. Still no response. The voice was still talking, but slightly quieter. Slowly returning back to the entrance of the hall, your heart started to slightly race. Perhaps someone else also came to see the Underground or... a monster?

As you approached closer to the Throne Room entrance, you could hear the voice slightly clearer. It sounded male, somewhat like a child's, just high pitched. "Are you lost? I can show you the way out if you are." You said as you took a few steps closer to the room. You guessed it must be a little kid who wandered off and got lost in the Underground. You heard shuffling again. But when you finally looked into the Throne Room... no one was there. 

"Hello? Are you okay? Say something if you can hear me." you said aloud. But everything was silent again. Your eyes looked around the Throne Room, but there was no sound and no proof that anyone was here. You knew you couldn't be hearing things; the voice was all too real. Someone was here. And you wanted to know who. Whether it was a human or monster, you knew you weren't the only one in the Underground right now. But do they know you're-

"Frisk... is that you?"

-

A/N: Huzzah! Done! This one took me a while to finish, to be honest I hate describing scenery sometimes, sorry if this chapter seems kinda shorter than the others?? Haha.. ahem, anyways! You guys came here for some Chara sin, right? Well, I shouldn't keep you waiting, I'm dying to see Chara's appearance already too! So expect some Chara this week!