FAQ #3

A/N: I was actually going to upload a chapter today but wHOOPS time kicked me in the butt. (And is it just me, or did this week go by REALLY fast?) :,v

Anyway, onward with the questions!

-

#1. What is your preferred gender for Chara?

Okay, so when I first saw Chara's sprite, I thought they were female because of the pink tint on their cheeks. ((...Not to mention I thought they were Frisk's younger sister??)) After finding out more about Chara though, I still saw them as female for quite a while. Eventually after reading some fanfiction and looking at some artwork, I didn't really pay mind to Chara's gender. But preferred? I'd say maybe  male, but I honestly really don't care. Chara is just Chara to me.

#2. How is Chara's name pronounced?

• Car-a/uh

•Char-a/uh

•Chair-a/uh

•Care-a/uh

Actually, it doesn't matter how you say their name in this story. For me, I usually say it as "Car-a/uh". One of my friends noticed I differ sometimes between the 4 ways to say their name though.

#3. What's up with Chara's vocabulary?

I base Chara's usage of words off of their form of speech in the Undertale game itself. I didn't want to make them sounds exactly  like they do in the game though, since using a formal and exquisite vocabulary can not only be challenging but also pretty boring. So I changed it up a bit to make their POV more exciting.

#4. Why does the reader seem more female?

I know I said this story is for males too, and I'm pretty sure most of you noticed the reader's perspective is more from a female's. Well, originally this was going to be a Male!Chara X Female!Reader. Plans changed though. I try my best to make this story enjoyable for my male cinnamon buns- i mEAN my male readers, aswell. But I'm female, so I obviously have a female's perspective which is what this story is half based off of.

#5. What happened to Flowey?

You'll see.

#6. What is the rating to this story?

I'm gonna say PG 14 for: explicit language, violence and fantasy violence, and sexual themes. But hey, Undertale is a family-friendly game, and this story isn't that  dark. ... ... ...Not yet. Besides, I have rebel young readers so that's cool! I remember doing that too heh. -v-

#7. What is your favorite book/novel?

Outside of the internet, I'm gonna have to say the Warriors book series by Erin Hunter. If it weren't for those books I probably wouldn't be where I am today.

#8. Which author inspired you to write?

When I was 9, I used to read fanfiction (for a fandom in which I would rather not mention) written by this one very amazingly talented writer on Quotev. Unfortunately, I lost trace to her stories and  her username/profile itself. But thanks to her, her writing style helped me upgrade mine to a higher level when I was younger. 

#9. What other Chara X Readers would you recommend?

There are a few Chara X Readers that I stay up-to-date on, but I think it's best if I don't point them out (for now). Reason so is because I don't want to mention stories that I find amusing to be worth reading, and yet the ones I don't mention aren't worth time. I highly appreciate and cry waterfalls that some of you apparently think I've written the best Chara X Reader you've read! ;w; 

#10. At what time do you usually upload a new chapter?

Around 2-4 PM Pacific Time (PST). That's usually when I'm done with schoolwork and any other things I might be busy doing. Sometimes, rarely even, I upload in the early morning before I start my day. I try my best to upload before night time though, since most of you might have fallen asleep or if you're in a different time zone, might have to read the chapter 3 hours after I've already written it. But hey, at least you'll get to wake up/finish your schedule to a new chapter to read!

-

A/N: I deeply apologize for no art piece, so have a smol 3-minute-sucky-Male!Chara doodle I made on my Wii U a while back! :