30. Mine

A/N: Almost wasn't gonna type a chapter today because of laziness, but I managed =v=

Scenario Idea by: Giggy 

WARNING: Some explicit language is in this chapter!

-

The school bell finally rang, and immediately your classmates began to stand up and put their textbooks back into their backpacks. You quickly bookmarked the page in your textbook before closing it along with your notebook. Gathering all of your utensils together neatly, you stood up and turned around to put said belongings into your backpack. To your notice though, your backpack was on the floor, and you quietly sighed as you picked it back up. After putting your stuff into your backpack you closed it and quickly threw one strap over your shoulder.

Walking out of your classroom, you approached your locker and unlocked it. Pulling the door open gently, you took out the textbooks for your next class and held them in one arm. Suddenly someone pushed you harshly with their shoulder from behind, causing yourself to slam against your locker whilst loosing grip of your books. Looking to the right you saw Toi walking past you with a smirk on his face, barely holding back laughter.

You grunted in annoyance at him and bent down to pick up your books. That's when you noticed Arco's hands quickly snatching said books before you could even grasp them. You stood straight to look up at him, since he was slightly taller than you... well more like just 2 inches. "Give those back Arco, I have to get to class.", you stated firmly. Arco looked at you, squinting his eyes as he walked uncomfortably closer against your form. "Really? Well then you wouldn't mind if I get a few answers for our homework first.", he said opening your notebook and looking inside. Your eyes immediately widened as he began to look at the answers to your homework. 

"Give it back!", you exclaimed reaching over to grab the books from him. He quickly snickered and shoved his arm against you, barely allowing you to even touch your books in which he was firmly holding. "Aw c'mon, friends help each other out don't they?", Arco said whilst keeping the books out of your reach. "Arco c'mon! Stop!", you grunted annoyingly. As much as you would easily love to just knock him over to take the books and run, you knew he was much stronger than you. Not to mention scarier. "Make me you brat!", he exclaimed only loud enough for you to hear.

"Now that's no way to speak to someone who's letting you cheat.", said a voice from behind Arco. You both turned your heads to look at said person, and to your half surprise it was Chara. They were leaned against the lockers, one leg tucked over the other, their familiar smile set across their face. "Who the hell are you? (Y/N)'s midget friend?", Arco said harshly looking slightly down at Chara. You and Chara were about the same height, so you weren't surprised that he found Chara short too. "I go by the name Chara, thank you.", Chara said calmly. 

Arco started chuckling, which eventually turned into a small laugh. "Wow, Chara? That's a really shitty name!", he said barely holding back another laugh. "It definitely suits you!", he said before he burst into laughter again. Now that just made you mad. You looked over at Chara,only to see them completely calm and smiling, watching Arco laugh at them. What happened next though, you didn't expect. Chara suddenly knocked your books out of Arco's arms roughly. You took a step back, surprised, as Chara suddenly pulled Arco forward by the collar of his shirt, their faces being only 3 inches from each other. 

"You know what definitely suits you? The name shitty  itself.", Chara whispered demonically. You mentally congratulated Chara at their comeback, smiling to yourself. Arco flinched at Chara's strength, unable to pull away as he saw their red eyes staring right into his soul. Eventually, Chara loosened their grip on Arco and let him go. Stunned, Arco took a step back smiling somewhat nervously. "You piece of...", he cut himself off as he walked off into another direction towards his class. Chara eyed his form until he turned the hall corner. Looking back at you, Chara picked up your books and handed them to you. "I believe these are yours.", they said.

"Thanks Chara.", you thanked as you held your textbooks, relieved that they got rid of that annoying douche. "Ah it was nothing, been a while since I've spoken like that to anyone.", Chara replied shrugging. You chuckled and locked your locker, putting one of your backpack's straps over your shoulder. "Has he always done that?", Chara asked as you both headed to your next class. "Sometimes, only if not a lot of people are around. By the way, that was a nice comeback you said!", you exclaimed as your face beamed with excitement. "Thanks, just gotta give him a taste of his own medicine.", they replied snickering. You giggled and pushed your shoulder against theirs playfully. 

"Besides, the only person allowed to get that close to you is me.", they finished seductively.