55. Repay

(???'s POV)

It's been a while since I've seen (Y/N). Hell, even heard from (him/her) in a matter of fact. I think I'm starting to worry about (him/her) more. I mean, I know I shouldn't. It's not like I have to look after (him/her), and there isn't anything I could do to stop this. 

We're friends, but ever since I saw (him/her) climb into the Underground, we haven't really talked. I dunno what it is, but something just doesn't feel right. I guess I might as well check in on the kid, see how (he/she)'s doin'.

Opening my phone, I scrolled through my contacts until I reached (Y/N)'s. Tapping on the call icon, I waited for (him/her) to answer. It took a while, and I expected (him/her) not to answer at all, but (he/she) did.

"Hey (Y/N).", I said bluntly, hoping (he/she) wasn't busy. "Hey Sans, what's up?", (Y/N) asked calmly in that familiar voice of (his/hers). "Eh, nothin' much. Just thought I should check in on ya.", I replied smiling to myself. "Oh, well I've been good. How about you?", from the sound of (Y/N)'s voice (he/she) actually seemed like (he/she) had time to talk with me. "The usual, just chillin'.", I said.

I don't usually do this, but I interrupted (him/her) before (he/she) could respond. "So I've been thinking: maybe I could come over and y'know, pay ya a little visit?", I asked kinda awkwardly. I could hear (Y/N) hesitating on the other end. "Well sure! It's been a while since we've hung out!", (he/she) finally spoke. Well whaddya know, I didn't expect that to work.

"Alright cool. I'll be there in about an hour.", I said, surprised I didn't manage to say a pun. "Okay, see you then!", (Y/N) replied enthusiastically. "See ya.", was all I said before I hung up. Geez, that sure went well. Doesn't feel like old times for some reason though, but whatever. Last time we hung out was when we went grocery shopping with Frisk and Toriel. It was simple, but fun since I kept trying to sneak hotdog toppings into the cart.  

At least now we can ketchup  on things since last time we met. Frisk has kept me up-to-date with (Y/N), but it's not as fun as seeing (him/her) in person. Most of the time (he/she)'s the one that comes over or suggests things, since I sometimes tend to stay quiet until (he/she) does or says something. 

I dunno what it is but, I'm sorta feeling like I should be expecting something when I get to (Y/N)'s. Eh, it's surely just myself thinking too much.

-

A/N: Whoa okay so I thought I uploaded this 2 days ago?? What the hell Wattpad. Sorry about that aaaaa ;-;