27. Hang Around A While?

A/N: Sorry this chapter is kinda posted late (and short??), I was out all afternoon criii

(I/C/F) means Ice Cream flavor!

-

"Thanks again for giving me a ride, Papyrus.", you said whilst looking over to the spaghetti-loving skeleton in the driver's seat next to you. "NO PROBLEM! I'M ALWAYS HAPPY TO HELP!", Papyrus replied happily as the car's speed slowed down. You were heading to the mall, and since your guardians weren't home and you didn't know how to drive, Papyrus, Sans's brother, offered to drop you off. 

"SO I PICK YOU UP AT 5, RIGHT?", Papyrus asked as he brought his vehicle to a stop near the edge of the sidewalk. "Yeah!", you replied, opening the side door and jumping out of the car. "Thanks Papyrus, you really are a great friend." Papyrus blushed slightly and nodded. "JUST BE CAREFUL!", he said quickly. "I will, bye for now!", you said standing up straight. "BYE!", Papyrus said before you gently closed the car door. You waved goodbye as Papyrus drove off. 

Turning around, you faced the entrance of the mall doors, Chara appearing next to you. "So this is the mall, huh?", they asked eyeing the front doors as people walked in and out. You nodded happily at them, hoping they would have fun here. Walking forward with them, you pushed the doors open and walked inside. A swarm of people were walking here and there, chattering and music coming from different directions. 

"This is like a mod spawn for humans.", Chara stated grumpily. You laughed a little at their words. Walking over to a large map sign, you and Chara looked at all the stores located inside the huge mall. "We're going there.", you said while pointing a pathway towards the clothes store you were heading to. Chara eyed the path carefully for a few moments, then shrugged.

You both made your way through the mall, talking about your tastes in fashion. Surprisingly, Chara had a similar interest as you. Which was great, so now neither of you would be so critical when choosing outfits. Eventually you reached said store, and walked inside. It was rather big, and people were scattered all around. Halfway to the clothes section, a section for video game posters caught your attention. Chara noticed you stopped walking and paused to follow your gaze. The grunted as they held your wrist, pulling you forward as they said a simple yet playful "C'mon!".

Eventually reaching the clothes section, you and Chara went about looking at different kinds of shirts. You'd both constantly joke by grabbing a random shirt and saying: "How does this look?" Even in the fitting rooms you'd dress into nonsense outfits and compliment each other. You'd both have to admit, it was a lot more fun than you thought it'd be. And honestly to you, seeing Chara try on different outfits was quite entertaining. 

Once you finished paying for 2 outfits for each of you, you went for ice cream near the food court. You got (I/C/F) while Chara got normal chocolate. At first they didn't want any, but you practically begged them to try it so they had no choice. It was 4:30, and you both ate your sweet treats as you waited for Papyrus to arrive. You both sat in silence, but what you  didn't know was that Chara had an idea. "Is it just me or does this taste funny?", they asked breaking the silence, leaning their ice cream cone slightly towards you. 

You looked down at their ice cream blankly, then up at them. "Taste it.", they suddenly said. "Okay?", you laughed awkwardly. You leaned in to take a small lick of the ice cream, but that's when Chara pulled it away from you and nuzzled your head. You immediately turned away from them, covering your blushing face with your hands. "Well, did it taste weird?", they snickered. "I didn't even taste it!", you mumbled.

-

A/N: (If you're male, think of it the other way around: you're the one who tricked Chara into doing that lol) Aww, cute nuzzles; always makes me cry ;w;