32. Don't Get Too Naughty!

A/N: I'm so busy and tired, and it's hot af right now, I'm literally drained of energy (also went to a party and god damn I'm even more tired haha) fffff screw it though, you guys are way more important to me than you'd think ;ω;

(Tell me if ya get a nosebleed or somethin' ;3)

-

"Bye!", you called over to your guardians as you waved goodbye, watching the vehicle they were in turn the corner. Your guardians had left to work, another relative picking them up, and unfortunately for you, they left you a long set of chores to do. Your smile faded as you sighed to yourself and walked back inside your household, closing and locking the door behind you. "So, shall we get started?", Chara's familiar voice called from the kitchen. You both looked across the room at each other, you having an annoyed face. Chara blinked at the silence, and their awkwardness didn't help you keep a straight face. You smiled and snickered, then straightened yourself up.

"Yeah, let's start with the dishes.", you said as you approached them. "Okay so who does what?" Chara asked as you stood side by side in front of the sink filled with dishes. Luckily there weren't that many, but it would still be finished far quicker if two people helped. Besides, you had a lot more chores to do. Truly, you were so glad Chara offered to help you out. Not like they had anything better to do anyway. "How about-" "I apply the soap and you rinse it off.", Chara interrupted you. You were taken aback by their suggestion and tried to act like you could be the one to put the soap. But honestly, you were so relieved they insisted on doing that.

"Alrighty!" you said as you opened the dishwasher, ready for you to put in the clean dishes to dry off. You and Chara honestly made a really great team, and in just a short amount of time you finally finished the dishes in silence. Often, Chara would ask what food had been stuck to the plate if they had trouble removing it, which actually made it fun to you. Closing the dishwasher, you finished drying your hands with a towel and looked back at Chara. 

"Next?", Chara asked, breaking the silence. "Next is cleaning the table and brooming.", you said neutrally. There was another awkward pause of silence between you two as you just stared blankly at each other. "Rock paper scissors?", Chara suggested. You gave a quiet sigh and nodded. You both stuck out your hands into fists, and played your first round. Chara did rock and so did you; a tie. You both gave each other a playful death glare, and did another round. You did scissors and Chara did paper. "2 out of 3!", Chara called before you could say "HAH!"

You groaned and did another round, this time you doing rock and Chara doing scissors. "WOO! I win!", you exclaimed throwing your hands up. "You're broomin'!", you added quickly whilst pointing at them. Chara groaned and walked towards the broom while you began to clean the table with a damp cloth. Sometimes Chara would try to trip you with the broom stick and say it was an accident, but you were smarter than that and would gently hit them with the towel you held. Eventually after you both managed to finish both jobs, you sighed in relief and Chara carefully put the broom back in it's place.

"Now what?", Chara asked slightly annoyed. You stared at them for a few moments before face palming yourself. "My room...", you mumbled. Chara watched you nervously head to your room, leaving the door open for them to follow. They hesitated for a few moments, sighing before walking down the hallway and stepping into your bedroom. Luckily for you, your room was actually pretty tidy right now so you weren't really embarrassed about this. "So, what do we have to do here?", Chara asked as they noticed your room was pretty clean. "Basically just sort out my clothes.", you replied. 

Before they could say anything, you walked out of your room for a few moments, then came back with a basket of clothes from the laundry room. "That's it?", Chara mocked as you set the basket carefully on your bed. You looked over your shoulder at them and rolled your eyes. "Alright, so my shirts go there. Pants and shorts go there. And socks and etc. go there.", you explained pointing at certain cabinets in your dresser. Chara nodded in understanding, and you both began to sort out your clothes. You both walked back and forth in silence between the basket and dresser.

Suddenly, you noticed Chara had skidded to a halt. You ignored it at first, but after grabbing your 3rd pair of pants, you looked over at them. "Chara?", you asked approaching them. You looked down to see what they were holding in their grasp. You gasped in surprise as you noticed it was one of your undergarments. You blushed slightly as you snatched it out of their hands and walked to the cabinet where you placed it neatly, still avoiding eye contact with them. You noticed Chara nervously clearing their throat before continuing with the rest of the clothes. 

After you both finished, you were still slightly embarrassed of what Chara saw. Both of you tried to ignore what happened as you stated that the last chore was to wash your guardian's car. After getting the hose ready outside in the front yard, you and Chara began smearing soap all over the car along with the tires. It was somewhat hot outside with a slight breeze, so the small water droplets that splashed off the vehicle as you rinsed it was quite refreshing. You began rinsing the car for the final time, shooting the hose water all over the roof of the said vehicle. 

What you  didn't know though, was that Chara had been staring at you for quite a while. At your chest to be exact. Your white short sleeve was somewhat drenched in water, so if you looked hard enough, you could slightly see through it. Your eyes darted over to Chara for a moment, only to be curious that they were already looking at you, smirking slightly. "What are you looking at?", you asked mockingly, looking to your side to see if they were looking at something next to you. Turning your head back to them, you noticed they were blushing, their smirk suddenly vanishing as they turned around. "N-Nothing, just a bird.", they said as they walked off to empty the bucket of left over soap.

As they passed by the open garage still blushing, a rolled up object caught their attention. You, on the other hand, continued rinsing the car. "Hey (Y/N), what's this?", they asked over to you. You moved around the car to the sound of their voice, only to see them standing next to a rolled up tent and camping supplies.