Stream?

Edit: Before you ask if this story is discontinued, please view my latest post in my Conversations. I might have already answered any questions you might have!

!!!

-

So I know I've been busy, but don't worry, the next chapter is halfway written. 

Anyways, I've been noticing that some have been curious of what I'm busy doing when I don't have time to write. Well half of my responsibilities consist of animating and drawing, and it takes a lot of time. (You can thank the goal of a college degree for that.)

In so, I've been thinking.

I know a lot of you have been dying to hear from me and this story, whether it be just a status update or an actual chapter. I don't always have time to write since I have to work on animations/drawings, so I thought "Why not stream it for the readers?".

However, I will not stream if many of you think you will not join or if you are not interested. This choice will be confirmed only by you, the reader(s). I'm asking of you to do this because I want all of us to stay up-to-date with each other.

-

Here's how the stream will work: 

I will be streaming on Twitch, since I am having issues with audio on Picarto. I will use my mic but only when I need to say/explain/ask something, or to answer any questions asked directly to me (yes, this means you will hear my voice fhrwyjhj-). I will be streaming Paint Tool SAI, which is the program I draw on. I can't be sure that I will be drawing Chara or even Undertale itself most of the time, but I will try drawing a few doodles for your entertainment. Streams won't last long, usually just about an hour or so since I get tired if I draw without end. I also do not own a drawing tablet, I use my wireless mouse so finger/hand pains are no surprise. Not to mention family member interruptions will most likely happen, but unless if it is really necessary, I will not stop the stream.

-

So, do you think you'd join? Let me know, and if most of you say yes, I will make a update saying when a stream will happen!

Also, thanks for all the wonderful support and kind words everyone! It's great to know how much you love my story, and even have a special connection to it aaaaa! Never would've gotten this far without each and every one of you!

Stay safe and determined! <3 <3