20. Privacy Please!

A/N: (Y/N), Y U NO GIVE CHARA THE BOOTY?!

-

You plopped onto the living room couch, sighing loudly into the cushions. It was just another exhausting day at school again, and you had envied badly to get home. You heard tiny pawsteps growing louder until they were right next to your head. You turned your head to the left and saw Twix looking up at you, his happy barks welcoming you home. 

"Hi Twix.", you said smiling as you pet his head in affection. "Did you take care of Chara for me?", you joked as he licked your hand. Since it was Twix's first whole day here, Chara offered to stay home and look after him. "More like, did I take care of him?", Chara's voice rang from the kitchen. You laughed a little to yourself, sitting up and watching Twix run off to play with one of his toys. "You look exhausted." Chara said as they approached you. You nodded your head wearily. "Arco and Toi are total jerks. Neither of them would help on the project."

"Humans nowadays seem to think life has no consequences. Those two will learn.", they sighed. A moment of silence overtook the both of you. "Welp, imma go shower.", you said standing up. Walking to your room, you grabbed yourself a change of clothes from your dresser and walked to the bathroom. After completely undressing yourself, you turned on the shower head and stepped into the water. Your legs were exhausted, but the rushing water soothed your whole body. Continuing to wash yourself, you hoped Chara wasn't secretly watching you somehow. You didn't sense them, so they're surely still in the living room.

That's when, you heard the door creak open. 

Nervously looking over to who was standing at the entrance, to your horror it was the one and only Chara.

Out of instinct you yelp-screamed at their presence. "Chara what the hell!?", you called trying your best to cover your bare body with a towel. You felt yourself blushing madly as they just starred back at you with a nervous smile. "Sorry I didn't think you'd be in here.", they said rather calmly as they covered their eyes with their hand. "You can still see me can't you?", you asked nervously. Chara just simply chuckled. "Pervert get out!", you yelled shyly. Luckily, Chara obeyed and walked out of the bathroom, closing the door behind them. You stood there blushing to yourself; that was extremely embarrassing.

Eventually you finished washing and dried yourself off. Boy did you feel like slapping Chara so hard right now, or, at least hitting them on the arm. Changing into your clean clothes and getting out of the bathroom, you walked over to your room. Suddenly footsteps could he heard coming down the hall, and soon you saw Chara walking past your doorway. "Whoa, whoa, whoa, Chara hold it!", you called over from across your room. Chara walked backwards and stood at the entrance to your room. "C'mere.", you said. 

They walked into your room with a neutral expression. You crossed your arms over your chest and stared at them, and you both stood in silence. Eventually their eyes looked away from yours nervously, and you hoped they got the idea why you were giving them that look. "There's this thing called knocking y'know.", you stated trying to sound as serious as possible. But you just couldn't stay disappointing at them, and a sound of play could be heard in your voice. "Yeah, but I got curious?", they lied nervously, trying to smile as innocently as they could. Not having any words, you leaned over to your bed and snatched up one of your pillows. You immediately swung it at them, and it landed right at their face. "That'll teach you!", you stated proudly.

Suddenly the pillow slam-slid across your face, and you gasped in surprise. "Two can play at that game!" Chara challenged at you. You grunted and grabbed another pillow off of your bed and swung it at them. The two of you got into an intense pillow fight; pillows flying all across the room in all directions, you both laughing at your childish actions. Eventually Chara caught you off guard, and pinned you belly-down onto your bed. You felt your cheeks heat up at the position you were both in.

You felt Chara lean down near you ear, and you could easily feel their warm breath. "I win~.", they whispered seductively. Immediately they sat up and set a pillow onto your back, sitting on it... or, you. "Chara get off me!", you laughed. "Nah~.", they purred, getting comfortable. "I prefer you like this." You covered your face into your mattress, feeling yourself blushing deeply.

-

A/N: Who enjoyed this chapter? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) No but let's be honest, how many of you really want smut?