37. Better Than You'd Think!

A/N: The previous chapter was depressing, so let's cheer up that soul of yours!

-

You quietly yawned as a commercial break appeared on the TV screen. Stretching out your limbs, you groaned at the stiffness in your bones. Laying limply on the couch, you closed your eyes in tiredness and boredom. "Hey Chara?", you called wearily. "Hm?", they replied from the kitchen. They were currently trying to make a chocolate ice cream sundae for themself. Well, no, it was actually for you but you didn't know that. "Hi.", you said smiling to yourself. "Greetings.", Chara called back almost immediately. They sounded as if they were trying to concentrate on something, but you decided to ignore that fact.

You opened your eyes as a board game commercial caught your attention. "Hey Chara?", you called once again. "Yes?", they answered back. "Have you ever played Twister?", you asked, this time your voice sounding more serious than just plain joking. They were silent for a few moments, so you guessed they were trying to get their sundae to look and  taste as perfect as possible. "That embarrassing posing game?", they remarked. "Yeah!", you laughed as you realized they must already know how wrong the simple game could get. "Tried it once. Hated it.", Chara's voice was so neutral you didn't know why you were giggling. 

Suddenly, an idea popped into your head. 

Running quickly through the house towards your room, you snatched your laptop off your nightstand and quickly sat back on the living room couch. Flipping your laptop open, you signed into your own account, since Chara had one, and tapped your internet browser open. You typed in: "Would you rather questions" and tapped the Enter key. Moments later many links to different websites appeared as results. Tapping on one, you scrolled down the page until a series of questions were listed. 

"Okay Chara,", you paused for a few seconds to falsely clear your throat. "Would you rather go to a bar, a club, a house party, or just stay home?", you asked smiling to yourself whilst awaiting their answer. "Stay home.", they called back snickering, as if you should already know the answer to that. This was going to be fun.

"Would you rather get up early or stay up late?"

"Stay up late."

"Would you rather be rich and famous or just rich?"

"Be rich and famous pfft!"

"Would you rather make love in the bedroom or in the sitting room?"

"...(Y/N), really?"

"Just answer it!"

"Bedroom."

"Would you rather make the first move or wait for your partner to do it?"

"I'd make the first move."

Their response made your heart skip a beat for a split second, but you looked back at the questions to avoid Chara being suspicious as of why you suddenly went silent.

"Would you rather cuddle or make out?"

"Are you doing this on purpose?"

"What?! No! I'm just reading from randomized questions!"

"Hah, well then I'd say cuddle."

Honestly, now you did feel like looking up Would You Rather questions that had to do with love. Smirking to yourself, you opened another tab and looked up said series of questions and began to read the first one.

"Would you rather prefer food cooked by your mom or a meal prepared by your lover?"

"Lover."

"If you were invisible for a whole day, would you rather grab boobs and junk or grab butts of random people?"

"I can already be invisible, I'd do neither."

"Choose one!"

"No."

"Would you rather have sex with my best friend or your best friend?"

"...Neither."

"Chara!!"

"No."

"Would you rather watch girl on girl porn or guy on guy porn to turn yourself on?"

"Shut up already!", they laughed as the sound of footsteps neared you. You immediately blushed slightly to yourself as you quickly switched back to the original tab of normal questions. "Here.", they said simply as they handed you the ice cream sundae they prepared. "Oh!", you replied surprised, carefully holding the cup in your hand. "Thanks!", you said quickly as they walked back into the kitchen. "I thought you were making one for yourself though?", you remarked as you watched them take the canister of chocolate ice cream out of the freezer again.

"Well it's the only way to make you stop asking me personal questions!", they said mockingly. "Oh, so you do  think about these things, huh!?", you said in a teasing manner. Chara looked at you mouth-gaped, a blush appearing over their face. "What!? No, never!", they replied embarrassingly, their voice cracking at the end as they turned away back to the counter. "Hah, well time to put those words to the test!", you called after taking a spoonful of your sundae. You looked back at the next question listed and read it aloud.

"Would you rather be on top or on bottom?"

"oH MY GOD-"

-

A/N: Wondering what your sundae looked like? Watch out; get ready to become hungry!