56. We Meet Again

A/N: Whoa I grew lazy this whole past week oops ;=w=

Scenario requested by several people!

(dayum a lot of you want some drama up in here)

-

Sans had just called you 30 minutes ago, asking if he could come over to pay you a visit. You agreed, since it's been a while since you two have even seen each other. It'd be great to finally be able to talk with him again in person, but there was only one slight problem: Chara doesn't like Sans. At all, truly. The two are almost like worst enemies. Almost.

Like Frisk, Chara had told you before that they didn't want to be near Sans. Well, that was a long time ago but it still worried you. Sans doesn't know about Chara being on the surface with you, and Frisk had clearly told you they haven't said word to the skeleton. Neither of you knew how he would react, especially Chara. You and Frisk both knew, though, that Sans always believed someday Chara would change. So that gave you hope.

In 30 minutes Sans would arrive and you still couldn't figure out whether or not to tell Chara about this. Perhaps it could be a surprise? Besides, you two were dating now and you had to develop trust in them. Chara knew you were friends with the comedian, so they wouldn't dare to hurt him now, right? 

This could be the chance in which the two could become normal friends. All thanks to you.

-

The sound of the doorbell ringing made you nearly jump out of your skin, but you calmed yourself as you stood up from the couch. Chara was elsewhere in the house, but that didn't concern you much. Walking up to the front door, you straightened your clothes and hesitated slightly before unlocking the door and opening it. There stood none other than Sans, looking off into another direction. "Hey Sans!", you greeted cheerfully. "'Sup (Y/N)?", Sans replied as he turned to look at you. 

You gestured for him to come inside, in which you closed and locked the door afterwards. "Nice place ya got here.", Sans complimented as he glanced around the room. "Thanks.", you replied as you walked away from the door. "So uh, how've ya been?" Sans asked somewhat awkwardly as he sat on the couch next to you. "Pretty good, how about you?", you said, trying your best to keep troubling thoughts out of your head. 

"Same, to be honest there's a few dips here and there, but it's all good.", Sans chuckled. You didn't know why, but you felt like he was hiding something. Suddenly you felt a cold, eerie feeling shoot within you from your back. It sent shivers up your spine, but you decided to ignore it. "That's good to hear!", you finally responded smiling. Sans gave you a gentle smile back, needless to say he's smiling all the time. 

You then noticed that he was looking over your shoulder, his pupils almost looking shocked. You then hesitated slightly before turning to follow his gaze. Chara stood near the kitchen, locking eye contact with Sans. You glanced over to him without his notice as an uncomfortable silence filled the room. You could feel your heart and soul begin to race at the anticipation. You didn't know what to say or even do. But you couldn't just let the two have a staring contest all day.

"So Sans, this is my (boy/girl)friend Chara!", you explained smiling, pretending like this is the first time Chara was ever seen by him. Sans looked at you surprised for a few moments, before closing his eyes and calming himself. "Really?", he remarked calmly, making eye contact with you. You nodded as he looked back at Chara, who almost had a death glare. "Nice to meet ya, you seem like an interesting 'chara'cter.", Sans joked as he extended his hand atop the couch. You snickered at his pun, but Chara stayed put where they were.

There was a brief pause of silence as Sans glanced in another direction nervously before looking back to Chara. Chara sighed silently before walking over and shaking hands with him, but it only lasted for a few seconds. "Greetings, comedian.", they said somewhat harshly. Sans brought his hand back into his hood pocket as he kept his eyes locked with Chara's. 

"You know me?", he asked with that familiar smile on his face. "I've heard about you.", Chara somewhat lied neutrally. "That's cool. Hey at least you got the privilege to actually meet me.", Sans chuckled. "Yeah, small world isn't it?", Chara stated as they glanced elsewhere. An awkward, yet eerie silence fell onto the three of you, and you began to feel nervous. At least they didn't attack each other. That's the least thing you'd want to happen, especially because of that nightmare you once had.

"How about we all go somewhere?", you suggested without thinking. "Sounds like a good idea.", Sans agreed. "Sorry, what?", Chara remarked as if they heard incorrectly. "Yeah we could maybe go watch a movie, go shopping...or something!", you explained, trying your best not to sound awkward. Chara held an unamused expression on their face, but said nothing. "What're we waiting for then?", Sans put in. You glanced up at Chara, keeping a convincing smile on your face. 

Chara looked down at you silently, before grunting and looking away. "Alright but don't expect me to be all jumpy.", they sighed as they walked away elsewhere. "Where are they going?", Sans asked neutrally as you looked back at him. "Oh, probably just gonna change into a different outfit.", you said, glancing over your shoulder. "Why don'tcha help them out?", Sans joked as he winked. You blushed slightly as you laughed a little at his words. 

"I would but...", you cut off as you had lost track of what to say. "Oh you would, huh?", Sans pointed out teasingly. "What? I-I mean!", you exclaimed in embarrassment, not knowing was else to say. You both laughed at your words before Sans pointed out: "Don't worry kid, I can help ya out.", winking afterwards.