You Deserve An Explanation

I didn't want to have to write this, in which you'd be thinking I'd have finally managed to publish a chapter. But I haven't, and you all deserve to know why.

Well to begin with, I've been busy. Planning for future events took up a lot more time than I had expected, and it's left all of you eagerly waiting. I desperately try to find time inbetween my schedule to be able to type, but unfortunately that time doesn't always last long.

Also I'm catching up with a few old friends that I haven't talked to in a while, and conversations are very time consuming. Not to mention there are a few issues going on between my squid squad, and it's very challenging to keep the members together through all of it.

And I've bought myself a new gaming console so, you can see where the problem is with that.

But besides my problems, I have kept this story on track and still going. It will not go on hiatus or writer's block, and never will be. I want to keep you all as happy as I possibly can without disappointment.

Yes, 99.99% of you want me, hell even beg  me, to take my time and rest. But there is that 1% that will constantly send a message or two telling me to hurry it up. But hey, I can't blame that 1%. I updated this story every day , and now it's taking more than a week. I mean, despite the bugging, I actually need it.

You are all the reason why I continue to write this story, and a little reminder to update will not hurt me. So, thanks to every single one of you for sticking with me through all of this and still hanging on.

We all miss our loving Chara within this story, so I'm doing my best to give you another chapter to read. Once again I sincerely apologize for the hold and my slight complaining. But I want all of you to keep in mind that besides having no time, I'm thinking about this story and all of you that come with it. 

Stay safe and determined, alright? I love each of you individually with all my heart and soul! ♥