21. *Flirt

A/N: It's a beautiful day outside. Birds are singing, flowers are blooming... On days like these, kids like me... s h o u l d   b e   w r i t i n g   d e e p   s i n.

-

"Does this really hurt you?", Chara groaned. You could feel them slightly shivering on you as they kept pushing against your body. The pain was unbearable, but you could sense a feel of pleasure beneath it. You wanted to tell them to stop so badly, but you just couldn't. "A-Ah...", was all that came out of your mouth. "Y-You need to stop squirming!", Chara choked, they were obviously in some pain too. They suddenly pushed deeper and harder against you, which caused both of you to scream out, you being slightly louder than them.

"C-Chara... not so rough...", you managed to say. Chara knew you were in pain, but what they were doing was for the best.

((A/N: SIKE!! GEEETTTTTTT DUNKED ON!!! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ))

You shivered as the ice cold water seeped higher against your arm as Chara pushed said limb deeper into the bucket of ice sitting in the middle of the bathtub. You had refused to do this yourself, so they had no choice but to make you; not to mention you constantly trying to pull away from their grasp. Earlier that day you accidentally got your arm partly squished between the school bus doors on your way home. Luckily it wasn't broken or anything major, but it still hurt. Now Chara was helping you dunk your arm into a bucket of ice. "Can we stop now?", you asked wearily. The ice was helping your sore arm, you'd have to admit, but it still hurt like hell. 

"Ugh, fine.", Chara sighed letting go of your arm. They picked up a dry towel that was set on the floor and helped you wrap it around your freezing arm. You dried off your arm carefully, and you were glad the pain wasn't as bad as before. Of course, that was only so because your arm went numb. But whatever.

"Does it feel better?", Chara suddenly asked, but they had a tone sounding like they didn't care. "Yeah, thanks for the help.", you replied whilst patting your arm dry with the towel. You could move it more comfortably than before now, which was at least one good thing. Before you could say or even do anything else, Chara stood up and walked out of the bathroom. You watched them leave before standing up yourself and dumping the ice out of the bucket into the tub. You'll just leave it there to melt for now. 

Walking out of the bathroom, you didn't know why but you felt like doing something... awkward. "Chara wait!", you called over to them from across the hallway. Before they could even get the chance to stop walking, you dashed up to them and hugged them from behind. They managed to turn around slightly before you wrapped your arms around them. Your heart was beating rapidly, and you didn't even know what to think. What the hell are you doing?! Hugging an emotionless demon? You idiot!, you thought to yourself as you noticed Chara was simply standing still. It didn't really sound like your own thoughts, more like something was speaking for you in your mind. 

Brushing off the thought, your heart skipped a beat as you felt their arms being wrapped around your back. You didn't expect them to do that, which caught you by surprise. That pulling sensation and your rushing heart almost became like one, and the pain was almost unbearable. You weren't crushing on Chara, were you? No, you couldn't be. Could you?

Suddenly Twix's small barks snapped you back to reality. You and Chara both let go of each other and looked down at the small yapper. "You hungry buddy?", you asked looking down at him. Twix began tugging at your shoes, and you laughed a little. You made your way down the hallway towards the kitchen and picked up Twix's bowl from the ground, filling it with puppy chow. As soon as you put it back down, Twix yelped happily, his tail wagging as he took small bites out of his food.

You picked up his water bowl and began rinsing it in the sink. That's when you felt Chara embrace you in a backwards hug. "You'd make a great parent, you know that?", they said quietly. You blushed at their words; honestly right now you were almost frozen."You really think so?", you managed to say. "Better than mine were that's for sure.", they added almost strictly. Okay, that just ruined the moment. And you still didn't know how to respond. "That didn't sound right.", Chara admitted barely loud enough for you to hear. 

You laughed at their small attempt to flirt with you. "It was still cute!", you giggled.

hOLY HELL DID YOU JUST-

NO-

Y-YOU-

Reaching over to the left you snatched a chocolate bar off of the counter and opened it, plopping the sweet treat into Chara's mouth. Chara... flirting?  They couldn't get sick, so they were obviously low on their daily dose of chocolate. And oh boy, did they need it now more than ever.

-

A/N: I could have uploaded this yesterday, but I ran out of time to write the last paragraph. I'll surely start writing the next chapter today though. I completely forgot what I was gonna write here... OH YEAH! Did you think this was gonna be smut again? >w>